Chapter.1

It's been a over five years since my mother passed away and my dad hasn't been the same since. My dad's name is Taylor. He really loved my mom from what I've heard but I don't know much about her I don't like asking him about her, he's depressed enough.

My mom, she had cancer and she passed away. I was ten years old when she passed away. It depressed me badly. I started to get bullied in school. I can't tell my dad he's always drinking. I get that my father is an alcoholic but I also get why he is. I wish I could just drink away the pain but that's not how I get rid of pain..

My name is Jordan. Yes I am a girl. I look like my mom I have her long hair and her eyes. I wish my dad would feel better so he can talk to me about mom.

I'm badly bullied at school and as much as I hate to say this they make me wish I was dead sometimes. " sorry mom," I think to myself. I know that my mom used to be suicidal as a teen. I guess we are really alike.

I flinch as I think about my mom. I clench my jaw holding back tears remembering when I first saw the scars on her arms. Then I started to think all about my mom. I slowly fell asleep.
" Mommy please mommy you have to fight this please," I cry. " Taylor please take her out of the room please take care of her I love you both so much I always have. Goodbye my loves," Her eyes start to shut I try to break free from my dad's arms but he carries me out.

I was woken up by my father. " Jordan are you okay why were you screaming, was it another nightmare," He says worried. " It was just another dream about.. Well another dream about mom." He closes his eyes thinking about her. " Are you alright," I nod. " I'm fine. I'm going to go back to bed daddy. Goodnight." He forces a smile onto his face " Goodnight princess."