Chapter. 4

" Where am I? " I look around see nothing but a field for miles. " Why am I standing in the middle of a field?" I continue to look around I turn back to the way I originally was facing and my eyes widen. " Mom," I exclaim I run to her but the closer I get the further she goes. Suddenly it goes black and I'm standing alone " Mom!.. Please come back!.. Please.."

" Jordan wake up," my father shouted. I jump into his arms. " I miss her daddy," I wept. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath " I know I miss her too," he says as a tear rolls down his face.

We sat there and cried for a while. " Honey I have to get ready for work, but do you think you'll be okay," I wipped my tears away and nodded. He kissed me forhead and left.

I sat on the edge of my bed and thought for a while. I miss you so god damn much. I miss my mom. I don't think I'll get over losing her. I don't know who would expect me to. I just wish she could come back.

My dad texted saying I could miss school so I stayed home. I ended up crying myself to sleep and woke up at noon. Why the hell do I feel so empty all the time? Ever since my mom passed I've felt so empty.
But lately the empty feeling is getting worse.
A lot worse.

I got a text. I didn't bother to check it.
I just want to sleep all day but I know that's not healthy. I went and took a shower. I was playing music and thinking. A song that got me emotional came on and I cried quietly to myself in the shower.
If took forever for me to pull myself together. I decided to go for a walk.
I walked around not paying attention to where I was going all I know is I didn't want to be alone at home with my thoughts.
I stopped and sat at a bench by the park. Cars came zooming by. Mom why.. Why why why why why.. I miss you.. I need you.. I feel like daddy isn't getting better. When he hugged me earlier I smelt alcohol in his breath and on his clothes. And I've been so stressed. And honestly I just want it to be over.
My eyes widened as an idea came I to my head. I got up and walked go the curb. Cars came by and I just stood there. Finally a car was coming fast enough I decided it's now or never.

My phone was being blown up by texts from my dad asking where I was. I muted my phone. The car began to get closer and closer..

I stepped out into the road. The car couldn't stop fast enough.
The sky darkened as my eyes shut and I hear..

CLIFFHANGER