It's me

I look around at myself I'm human. I have my golden browny blonde hair and yes i do have clothes on. I look at Zach and say a mumbled hi. He jumps off the fence and gives me a bone crushing hug.
"I missed you so much spirit." He cries with tears streaming down his face like a waterfall.
" I miss you too. Where have you been Zack. I thought you were dead. Does this mean mom and dad aren't dead too!" I asked with hope.
"Spirit... Mom and dad... Last time I saw them they were about to be killed. I believe they are dead. I am so sorry I didn't come back for you. I wanted to keep you safe. I also have something very important to tell you." He said in a dull tone which turned to panic at the end.
"What is it Zack." I questioned anxiously.
"You know how we have mates." He started
"Yeah.." I replied warily.
"Well your mate is the new werewolf King. And my best friend. That is why they took us. They wanted to know where you were but we didn't tell them. But the deal I made was as soon as you turned 18 I would help them find you. And since you are 3 in horse years that leaves you 21 in human years so you will know he is your mate as soon as you see him. He is 23 and really nice." He stated with excitement but also wariness.
" WHAT!" I scream" What, how, when, whyyyyyyy, oh my god I'm going to die. He is a werewolf. It is not heard of for a werehorse to have a werewolf mate...." I ranted then he slapped his hand over my mouth.
"Quiet would you, you will wake everyone. He is going to be here in the next couple of days. I will explain everything later on when he gets here. For now on though lets get you back to the house. There is a spare room an-" this time it is me that cuts him off by saying" I am staying here with my herd. I am their leader. I will not leave them. Who knows what those asswholes will do to them. Night bro." With the hat I turned back into my horse and walked off leaving an annoyed Zack behind.

A/N
Omfg guys I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I lost my password to this account and couldn't figure it out. I tried so many times and tonight I finally found out what it was. I am soo sorry please forgive me. Here is a big update as an apology I will update again as soon as I can.
Love you guys to infinity and beyond.
Stella_My_Foal Xx