Epilouge

Hello! Komi_writes_stuff here!

I hope you enjoyed the short fanfic of:

Silent Exorcism (Chongyun x Y/n)

Since this was my first fanfic, I still have a long way to go on my writing skills. But I'm trying my best, so I hope you enjoy my growth! 😅

I wasn't really sure how I wanted to plan the story. Honestly most of it was just on the spot. Sure, I had planned a few things, but really, every bit was unplanned! 🤣

I wanted to add characters that were already in game. For example, Youxu, he is very much and existing millileth! He stands near the golden house, near the Childe boss fight.

As for Xingqiu, he is cannonly friends with Chongyun, as he is mentioned in Chongyun's hangout event. I wanted to incorporate Xingqiu to be a fun side character. I kinda wish I had given him more lines, but it's a little too late for that!

I also wanted to say some hidden things that will only be mentioned here.

1. The only reason Xingqiu knew that something was wrong with Chongyun, was because of their matching tassels. These tassels are both actually shown on the characters, because they gave them to each other as a sign of friendship.

2. I was originally going to make the story longer, with Xingqiu as a "love rival" to say the least. But I felt that it would have been better for y/n, if she and Xingqiu were just friends.

3. The woman who took care of y/n when she was young, was actually a fatui agent. I wanted a fatui to take care of y/n, as a connection to her past, but I wasn't able to fit in the ladies true identity.

And lastly,

Youxu didn't actually love y/n. Though he claimed that he did, out of twisted reasons, he wasn't. Never was. He had to convince himself to avenge his father. His father actually died in prison. And it was only 3 years before he met y/n. I wanted him to have a "yandere*" trait to him, even though it was fake love.

*a yandere is generally someone who is in love with their classmate or close friend, willing to kill anyone close to that person because their emotions are possessive. Sometimes they are even willing to kill the one they love, then eventually killing them selves afterwards.

And finally, I want to thank the people who stuck through my terrible writing and enjoyed the story. I hope you follow me if you like this story and want more like this!

Oh! Before I forget:

I will be adding some small side stories! Probably only going to be 5 side stories, but stay tuned till then!

Ily! Thx for reading! ❤️❤️