Seri's missing hairbrush

High-key a crackhead chapter that I had too much fun writing ( based on a true story)

Seri p.o.v

I am missing my favorite hairbrush, I had it next to my bed last night and it is gone now. That is the only brush that I have that doesn't make my hair staticy, and it is gone, I must find it. So first things first, ask the members if they have seen it. I went first to Chan hyung, he often knows where random things we that we loose. "Hey hyung, have you seen my brush?" 

 "What does it look like?"

 " it is black, but has an S on it in pink rhinestones "

 "I saw it in your room yesterday"

 "Me too! Which is why I'm annoyed because when I woke.up it was gone" 

 "That annoying"

 "I know right!"

 " Ask Minho, he might have taken it as a joke "

 "Thanks hyung!"

 " no problem " I ran to Minho's room and found him having a conversation with Jisung hyung, honestly it looked.like a deeply serious conversation. "Hi hyungs"

 "Hi Seri!"

 " what are you talking about? "

 "Believe it or not, diamond encrusted trashcans"

 "Not going to lie, not the weirdest conversation I've hear you two having" 

 "True, anways, what's up?"

 " have you two seen my hairbrush? It's my favorite one and I can't find it"

 "What does it look like?"

 " black with an S on it with pink rhinestones "

 "I saw that on Hyunjin's room earlier this morning" 

 "Hyunjin's room!?!?"

 " Yeah, sitting on his bedside table"

"WHAT! " I yelled before running out the room.over to Hyunjin hyung 's room and sure enough my brush was sitting on his bedside table and next to it was the thief sitting on his bed scrolling on his phone. "Hyung why do you have my brush!?"

" Because it's a really nice brush and my glorious and beautiful hair deserves a nice brush! "

"BUY YOUR OWN BRUSH THEN! That's my favorite brush" 

 "But it's such a nice brush!" He protested whining slightly. I rolled my eyes. Is he actually older than me!! I swear he is such a child sometimes.  "Hyung as much as I love you, you aren't allowed to touch my brush, that's the best brush I've ever had and I would like to not lose it or ruin it, so please don't take it again"

 "Oh alright" 

 "Thank you!" I said picking up my brush and walking back to my room, when suddenly I had an idea. I went to the kitchen. "Hyungs I am going to the store I need to pick something up" as I was about to leave I heard  "wait for me, I wanna go with you" which Minho hyung yelled as he ran into the kitchen. "Ok, anyone else want to come?" All the other members shook their heads. Made sense it was our day off, why go out when you could just stay home? "Have fun you two, don't do anything stupid and please please please DON'T get arrested" (exact words my mom yells at me every time I go out with friends) Chan hyung yelled as we walked out the door  "no promises" we yelled back together. I could practically hear Chan rolling his eyes. The two of us stated walking, "so where are we going?"