Fan meeting

Outfit

Hair

We sat in a line on a table 

Side by side, I was between Changbin hyung and Minho hyung 

The first person to come up was a young teenage girl. She went up to me. She handed me a bouquet of red roses. "Seri noona, I want to say you are amazing, you have inspired me to be more confident in myself." I smiled at her and took her hands. "A beautiful girl like you should be confident." She blushed. I kissed her hands. " Ahh noona, I'm in love with you" 

 "I'm in love with you too" she blushed, Before thanking me again. Then I took her hands and kisses her hand again. "Thanks for coming"

She moved to the next person when Minho hyung leaned over to me. "With those charms Chaeryeong will fall for you in half a second" I rolled my eyes. "I wish" 

 "she will" 

The next person to come up was an 18 year old guy. "I need you to know something important"

 "What!?"

 " You guys are being controlled" 

"What are you talking about?"

" A teenage girl is writing your story"

"That's ridiculous"

" Oh yeah? Tell that to the readers" he then walked away. 

"What was that all about?" Minho asked 

" No idea"

A few more people came up to me specifically but there were a few that stood out to me. Including a teenage girl that had my name tattooed on her neck

a boy who proposed to me with a ring pop

and a teenage girl who came up to me and said "stray kids is better without you, you bring them down. You joined late and messed up everything, just leave the group, or  better yet just go kill yourself because you deserve to die" I was shocked. Do people really hate me that much? A few years fell from my eyes as I greeted the next fan. Changbin gently patted my arm and whispered in my ear. "Do you want to talk after the fan meeting? "I shook my head. "I just want to be alone" I said softly. "Ok" 

After a while we had finished and we returned home. I went straight to my room to think. 

That was the only fan who had anything negative to say, although that one guy was kinda creepy with the whole being controlled thing. Minho Huynh thinks he's a saseang fan or just a creepy fan who wanted to freak me out. 

But what that on girl said kept going through my head. Maybe I should die. Maybe I'm really dragging them down. They real y are better without me. 

I cried softly into my pillow. Would anyone even miss me if I died?

and in that happy happy more I will end

a cameo appearance in this chapter. The creepy "you're being controlled " fan was played by my brother @DavikGrey 

He's hasn't posted anything but y'all should go follow him. He's got some.good plan for future writing so you should go follow him.