Leaving?

Seri p.o.v

I sat in my bed crying into my hands.  Why am I still here? I should leave. I continued to sob, wishing that I could just get a hug.

Jeongin p.o.v 

I was walking through the dorms to grab something, when I walked past Seri's room. I was startled and concerned because I heard crying coming from the room. I knocked on the door. "Seri can I come in"

There was no answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I pushed to door open and saw Seri was lying on her bed sobbing into her pillow. Her small body shaking with every sob. It broke my heart to see my donsaeng so upset. I quietly walked over to her and placed my hand on her back. "Seri are you okay?" 

 " Jeongin hyung, am I a burden? " I was shocked by how soft and scarred her voice sounded. "Of course not sweetheart" I say softly brushing her hair off her face. "Why would you think that?" 

 " S-someone at the f-fanmeeting said I should leave because I'm bringing you d-d-down" she said sobbing as she spoke. I hugged her "Seri you are amazing, like there is a reason stays call you the Diamond Maknae. You are talented. Those jerks are just jealous that you are talented, beautiful, funny, and you get to spend every day with stray kid, you are just so much better than them,an above all that you never look down on anyone, because you are so tiny" I said before hugging her, pulling her into a comfortable position and we cuddled together. She looked up at me. "Just so you know I'm not that short" I parted the top of her head. You keep telling yourself that ms. 5 inches shorter than Changbin. " 

"Well maybe Changbin hyung is just tall!" 

" Really!?!? He's shorter than me and I'm the second youngest!! " 

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes at me. She cuddled into me like the child that she is. "oppa can we watch a movie?" She said half asleep, she was so cute and tiny, I could tell she was sleepy because she said oppa rather than hyung, which she only says oppa when she's really tired. I went to ask what movie she wanted but I saw she was asleep. "So cute" I said softly running my fingers through her hair. 

Soft SerIn moments 

Because I can and I want to

I was in a soft no angst mood. 

So I wrote this