005

Phaedra walked into her cabin, where her siblings were waiting.

"So, what did Chiron say?" Micheal asked her.

"So, we talked and I'm being sent on a quest with Annabeth and Percy. We have to find something that was stolen." Phaedra told them

Everyone began to cheer and hug Phaedra. Phaedra was startled by the amount of noise that came about so suddenly. Phaedra felt happy that her siblings cared so much. She never had so many people care about her so much. Well, except for Luke and Annabeth. But no matter how much her and her siblings fight or make fun of each other, they always look out for each other and celebrate with one another.

"Ok, guys. We gotta help Phae get ready for her quest! Stat!" MIcheal yelled and everyone began frantically running around the cabin getting things to put in a bag for Phaedra. Speaking of Phaedra, she was standing in the middle of the cabin with Will still hugging her, not wanting to let go. Phaedra was starting to get a little overwhelmed with the amount of support she got. A tear slipped from her eye.

"What's wrong, P?" Will asked her, looking up at her from the hug as he was shorter than her because he was nine.

The whole cabin stopped even though they were almost finished packing and looked at her. They all tilted their heads in confusion and amongst them they muttered something along the lines of "What's wrong?" while rushing to her.

She shook her head. "Nothing, I just never had so many people being supportive of me all at once. Thank you, guys." And she wipes another tear from her face.

"Awwww!" they all chorused as they went back in for another hug, WIll hugging on tighter.

"Ok, guys! Let's finish packing our sister up." Lee said after a few moments and they went back to frantically putting things into a bag for her.

The camp store loaned each quest member one hundred dollars in mortal money and
twenty golden drachmas. Chiron said the coins might come in handy for non-mortal transactions. He gave Annabeth, Phaedra and Percy each a canteen of nectar and a Ziploc bag full of ambrosia squares, to be used only in emergencies, if they were seriously hurt. It was god food, Chiron reminded them. It would cure them of almost any injury, despite having an Apollo kid who can heal them, but it was lethal to mortals. Too much of it would make a half-blood very, very feverish. An overdose would burn them up, literally.

Annabeth was bringing her magic Yankees cap. She carried a book on famous classical architecture, written in Ancient Greek, to read when she got bored, and a long bronze knife, hidden in her shirt sleeve.

Phaedra had brought her bow and quiver along with her dagger.

My bow and my quiver of arrows are called plague. It's disguised as a watch. My dagger is called sun and it's disguised as an ear cuff. It's pretty cool because I can just tap a button on the watch and it transforms, while my ear cuffs, I just have to take it off and its a dagger for close range fighting.

Grover wore his fake feet and his pants to pass as human. He wore a green rasta-style cap, because when it rained his curly hair flattened and Phaedra could just see the tips of his horns. His bright orange backpack was full of scrap metal and apples to snack on. In his pocket was a set of reed pipes his daddy goat had carved for him, even though he only knew two songs:
Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 12 and Hilary Duff's "So Yesterday," both of which sounded pretty bad on reed pipes.

"Ok, WIll, you have to let go of me now. I have to leave." Phaedra told her brother who was hanging onto her.

"No, I don't want you to leave!" He said back. Phaedra looked at Annabeth for help, and the girl just looked away, her face amused.

Luminesence (Slow Updates)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara