Prologue: Saving Faith

Harumi zip-lined from Borg Tower over to an apartment building that was right next to it. She landed and saw the colossus right beside her. She ran but screamed when the colossus hit the building she was on. She regained her balance and ran down the stairs.

She stopped for a moment and looked through the window. The colossus was still right beside the building. She continued to run and saw an exit. She ran towards it and frantically tried to open it. It didn't budge.

She kicked it and it opened. She was about to run down the emergency stairs but heard a cry from inside the building, "Mom, Dad, don't leave me!" The sound of a boy from the inside cried.

Harumi heard it, she hesitated to run back inside, knowing it might risk her own life. After a few seconds, she had a determined look on her face as she ran back inside.

She looked around a corner and saw a small family of three. A mom, dad, and son. The mother was pushing her son towards the elevator, "Please, take him." She said.

The young boy was crying, "No..."

Harumi's face turned into a sad frown as she saw the scene. It reminded her of how she lost her parents...

"I want to stay," Young Harumi yelled, turning back to look at her parents, "Mama!" She cried out while getting shoved into the elevator.

Harumi's mother was holding her hand, trying to reassure her, "W-We'll see you when we get down, I promise." She had a distressed look on her face. The elevator door shut.

Harumi's parents closed their eyes, starting to tear up. The building shook immensely, making Harumi's parents open their eyes in shock. They held on to each other and the building fell.

She shook out the horrid memory and ran towards the elevator. The people were shocked, knowing that she was The Quiet One. Harumi ignored their looks and looked towards the family, "I'll get you out. Together." She pulled the kid out of the elevator and the door closed, "I promise."

Not having a choice, the family followed her without question. Harumi led them to the emergency stairway. The son and father ran through immediately while the mother thanked Harumi, "Thank you." And with that, the mother ran towards the stairs.

Harumi smiled. She was about to go through herself, but that was when the ceiling above the exit collapsed. The mother looks at her, worried for the teenage girl.

Not wanting to cause any more harm to them, Harumi yelled, "Go! I'll find another way." The family nodded and left down the stairs.

Harumi panicked. She ran up the stairs that led to the top of the building, knowing that it would be wiser to be on top instead of inside the building. She got to the rooftop and gasped as she saw Skylor and Garmadon fighting over the control of the stone colossus. Skylor lost control and the sudden change made Garmadon stumble backwards while he was still controlling the colossus.

The colossus stumbled backwards and unfortunately, it fell towards the building Harumi was on. She gasped and screamed at the sudden movement. The colossus stood up from the fall and the building started shaking.

"No!" Harumi yelled. She looked around her, hoping to find a way off to save herself. She couldn't find anything. Knowing her fate, she panicked.

She then saw the Resistance a few buildings away. They were all looking at her but she was focused on Lloyd.

He turned his head and locked eyes with Harumi, "Rumi..." He faintly says her name, his used-to-be-green eyes filled with worry.

Harumi looked down at the floor that was rumbling before looking at Lloyd again. The building started to go down, slightly slanted. Lloyd could only watch as the building slowly fell but he felt his heart breaking at the sight of seeing her go down. He felt tears threatening to fall out but he kept them in.

Garmadon screamed in fury, "NO!" He cried out. He fell to his knees and got up enraged, "You want this city, Lloyd?" He hissed, "Then you can have it... In ruins!" He then started controlling the colossus towards them.

Lloyd gave Skylor to Nya as she tried to shake her awake. "I-I can't wake her up. It's like his power poisoned her." She concluded.

Dareth shook his head, not wanting to believe what the Water Ninja said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Doctor of Dark Arts. Should any of us really be making a diagnosis?" He asked.

"No." Lloyd spoke up, putting aside his shock about Harumi's death, "Nya's right. I think the only way to save Skylor is to get his power out of her." He then proceeds to help Nya lift Skylor up. "Sorry, Rumi..." He thought.

Dareth looks up and says, "I don't know anything about that. But I do know about what's coming our way!" He pointed at the colossus and Lloyd and Nya look up to see the stone giant walking towards them.