Lessons For A Master

The colossus struck building to building, following Garmadon's enraged commands. It came closer to Nya, Dareth, Skylor, and Lloyd in the process.

Dareth looked away from the colossus and towards his friends, "Guys, we need to go! Pronto!" He yelled.

Lloyd looked to the colossus before shaking Skylor again, "Skylor, you have to wake up."

"We have to run." Nya said while helping Lloyd.

"Run?!" Dareth gasped, "One of us can't even stand!" He pointed out.

Everyone turned to look at the colossus which picked up a car and got ready to throw it at the remaining Resistance. Lloyd picked up Skylor and threw her over his shoulder, "Let's move!" he yelled.

A car was thrown at the doorway leading out of the building they were on. Dareth fell on his back from the impact. They all look back to see the colossus hammering a blow on the building they were on. They immediately run towards the nearest building they could jump to.

"Jump, Dareth!" Nya uttered.

Another car was thrown at them, barely missing them by a few inches. Dareth jumps towards the other building very sloppily and almost missed the landing. He stumbles and ends up hanging on the side. Nya jumps next and helps Dareth up just before he fell off to his doom. Nya and Dareth both look up at Lloyd.

Lloyd looks at the jump and knows that he won't make it with Skylor on his back. "Throw her over!" Nya shouted, getting ready to catch.

Lloyd shook his head, "That's not going to work." He looks at the colossus waiting to make a blow.

"Lloyd! No!" Nya gasps, Dareth beside her.

Lloyd jumps into the air as the Colossus punches the building. He lands on the Colossi's fist. Garmadon sees Lloyd and tries to throw him off. Lloyd runs across the fist, landing on the building with Nya and Dareth coming to their aid.

"Lloyd! Yes!" Dareth cheers as they landed.

Dareth helps Lloyd get up and Nya helps Skylor onto Lloyd's shoulder. The colossus roars at them. The two Ninja run off while Dareth whimpers before running after them. They all run down the stairs and out of the building, onto the streets.

Garmadon pants, "You think you can hide from my wrath?!" He screams and uses the colossus to punch the building the Resistance were just on. "I'll destroy every building to find you!"

The colossi punches again. Nya, Dareth, Lloyd run through an aisle to stop at another street. Lloyd puts Skylor down and leaned her on a block. Nya and Dareth run towards Lloyd and saw the news. Gayle Gossip was on.

"Everyone should leave the city at once! Nowhere is safe!" She announced before everyone heard the colossus roar.

"Ever since Garmadon lost Harumi," Dareth started, panting, "He's lost his marbles!"

Nya nods, "Dareth's right. He's not going to stop until he finds us."

Lloyd looks down and frowns, "I know."

"There's only one thing that can withstand that. I ditched the Battle Wagon across town. If we can get to it..." Nya trailed off before saying, "We can leave the city."

Lloyd looks at her in disbelief, "Leave the city?!" He asked.

"Just until things calm down." Nya tries soothing him.

Lloyd still looked hesitant about doing it. He looked at citizens running around the city in fear. Dareth spoke up, proving Nya's point, "Lloyd, I'm with Nya. Mistaké said we needed to survive until the Ninja got back. Well, where are they, huh? There's no shame in knowing when to turn tails."