Green Destiny Pt.1

Sons of Garmadon gangsters start surrounding them to try and restrain them. One approaches Nya but she punched him away. The three Resistance members and Harumi, the former Quiet One, all keep them SoG members away.

"Get us out of here, Dareth!" Nya said.

An SoG member gets on Dareth's back, "I don't exactly have a free hand at the moment!" He exclaimed while trying to get the SoG off his back, pushing a few members that were approaching them by accident.

"I order you all to stand down!" Harumi tried to command them again, but none of them listened.

Punching another gangster, "Just keep swinging!" Lloyd responded.

A loud roar caught everyone's attention. A vortex opens up in the sky and everyone, including the Sons of Garmadon, gasped and looked at it. A few seconds later, five dragons fly out and proceed to the city.

"Break away!" A masculine voice shouted.

Harumi gaped, "Is that?" She started.

Lloyd smiled after punching another SoG, "The Ninja? Yes." He answered.

She let out a sigh of relief, "I was starting to lose hope, but now? I think we might stand a chance." She admitted.

Nya clicks on her earpiece, "You're coming in loud and clear, brother." She smiled while attacking another gangster. Someone responded in her earpiece and she replied, "Oh... I don't know about that, but we could use a little help." She then turned to look at Harumi doing a roundhouse kick to an SoG member, "And we have a little... Surprise over here, you could say." She laughed.

Everyone heard the Ice Dragon roar as it started flying their way. Lloyd pushed Harumi behind the Battle Wagon so that she wouldn't get frozen like the other members. Zane's dragon froze most of the SoG members that surrounded them as the others ran away.

After the dragons passed them, Harumi came up beside Lloyd, looking at the Ninja who rode the dragons. "The Ninja are back!" Dareth cheered.

"And with very large dragons." Nya added.

The Earth Dragon, Fire Dragon, and Lightning Dragon chased off the rest of the running gangsters. Lloyd laughed and cheered, "We did it! We held out!" He exclaimed.

The largest dragon landed in front of them and Harumi shrank behind Lloyd. The man riding the dragon backflips onto the ground. Nya gaped, "Is that?"

The man turns around to face them whilst smiling, "Master Wu?" Lloyd asked.

"When I was an old man," A younger Wu started, "I was wise to avoid a fight. But today, I'm not an old man." He turns around to look at the other dragons landing.

The riders, who were indeed the Ninja, jumped off and ran towards them. Lloyd and Nya ran up to Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole. They ran into each other for a hug while cheering. Jay hugged Nya and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, look at us!" Cole smiled, "The gang is back!"

Harumi stayed beside the Battle Wagon. The Ninja noticed her and scowled, Master Wu, however, just looked at her and then at Firstbourne.

"What's she doing here?" Kai asked coldly.

Harumi looked away in nervousness. Jay scowled, "Bet you she's here to deceive us again."

Nya placed a hand on Jay and Kai's shoulder, "Remember the surprise I told you about?" They nodded, "Well, she's the surprise. Ask Lloyd."

He smiled at her, "She saved Nya's life and hit Ultra Violet into a wall, she turned against her own team."