𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

6𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

"Alr class today we are going to do self portraits but with a twist. We are doing it how other people see us not ourselves also you only have 30 minutes. For example mrs maraj is a bubbly person who's always smiling so she would draw a picture of her smiling  or looking happy etc." -Mrs Messing

Nicki nods and gives her a small smile showing that she understands.

"Any questions?" -Mrs Messing

Crickets.

"Okay your time starts now go." -Mrs Messing.

Nicki gets to work immediately she was arguably the best artist in the class probably the whole school. Nicki used to and still does sometime have a hard time expressing her feelings verbally so she would do it through writting or her art. She has had a certain passion for art since she was a little kid anytime they would take her to a museum her eyes would light up.

"Alr class time is up come put your pictures on my desk and I'm going to grade them the rest of the hour is free hour you guys can do whatever you want." -Mrs Messing

Everyone went and put their pictures up on to the desk and Mrs Messing was grading pictures and finally she got to Nicki's.

Mrs Messing was stunned. A+ I Love it. Mrs. Maraj.

(The creator of this picture is tafs_studio on tik tok. They are really good.)

While Mrs Messing was grading papers Nicki still wanted to draw she was thinking of what to draw and Bey instantly popped up in her mind making her smile she was thinking about the moles and beauty marks that she loved so much. She started sketching and decided she would take her time on it and gift it to her in a few weeks.

"Okay guys there is 5 mins left in class go pick up your pictures and get your things ready." -Mrs Messing

Nicki gets her stuff together and gets her paper and reads her teachers comment it instantly made her smile she looked up to see her teacher already smiling at her.

"Thank you." -Nicki mouthed.

"Ofc." -Mrs messing Mouthed back

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠. It was the end of the day and her dad came and picked her up and they went home. Nicki was sitting in her bed lonely.

"I miss my beyonce." -Nicki said in her mind.

"My beyonce ?" -Nicki said outloud.

"Yep shes mine." -Nicki said convincing herself.

"I'm going to go ask her if she want to go to the park with me." -Nicki said to herself like she was planning it all out.

Nicki puts her shoes on and rings Bey's doorbell and steps back on the porch steps  so the door doesnt hit her.

"Hey Midget." -Bey says while chuckling.

"Don't call me that." -Nicki says with a slight attitude.

"I'm literally looking down to talk to you as we speak." -Bey said trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Your so annoying I came over to see if you wanted to go to the park with me but now I'm not because I'm mad at you." -Nicki says while walking back to her house.

Bey runs after the small frame.

"Chill crybaby yes I'll go to the park with you let me go change first." -Bey

Bey goes in the house and changes really quickly threw on some leggings, a tshirt, and some gym shoes. Nicki waited sitting down on the porch steps.

Her smile is so beautiful nicki thought to herself.