𝐀𝗺 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲??

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And you say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe (I)
Oh, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe

The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity
Ooh-oh

Every since Bey and Nicki's first kiss they've become more touchy with each other and it both had questions running through their minds? Am I ready?

Having romantic sex with your partner is all about being vulnerable with each other. It's about using sex as a way to connect on a deeper level. It's an expression of love, instead of solely a way to climax. Take your time while focusing on your partner's pleasure. Kiss, touch, and explore each other.

Was Nicki ready?

Was Beyonce ready?

Before Beyonce met Nicki sex is not something she ever thought about or imagined not even while she was seeing some of the baddest females. But also being vulnerable wasnt something she ever thought she could be vulnerable but their onika was pulling it out of her and break all the walls years of pain built up. And here the small little lady was pulling sexual thoughts out of beyonce mind. The sexual tension between the two have gotten very strong but there was something that never made them take the next step.

Were they ready the world may never know.

Today was a typical day for the two school girls but Beyonce's mood was off but she couldnt help it her parents kept accusing her of thing she didnt do and today was her mother's day off and she knew when she got home she would find something to botch about and on top of all that she was sexually frustrated.

Beyonce kept snapping on Nicki today yelling at her when she was simply trying to help trying to figure out why her lover was down and the result of it caused Beyonce to yell at Nicki which really hurt her feelings.

Beyonce was currently pulling Nicki into the bathroom to apologize to her baby. Beyonce shut the door, locked it, and sat Nicki on the counter.

"Babe I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just frustrated and I didnt mean to take that out on you. You didn't deserve that I know you were just trying to help." -Beyonce

Nicki shook her head showing she understood. She put her head down trying not to let the burning tears in her eyes fall but they did anyway. Beyonce went and lifted her head and placed a kiss upon her lips. She kissed and wiped her tears away. She wrapped her arms around her baby tightly.

"I'm so sorry bubba." -Bey

Nicki wraps her arms around Bey equally as tight they held the hug for a few seconds long with Nicki laying her head on her chest. Bey pulled back and looked Nicki in her eyes.

"I love you." -Bey

Nicki blushed and her face had a tiny of red as she smiled so big her dimples were very much noticed.

"I love you too BB." -Nicki

Almost on que the bell ringed. Bey helped Nicki down and interlocked their fingers as they walked out the bathroom and you already know some hating ass bitch had something to say.

"Her ugly ass think she all that just cuz cause she got a lil gf or whateva." -Sanaa

Bey stopped in her tracks.