Storm

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Warning(s): OOC-ness, Wrong Grammar, Misspelled Words, Epic Fail in Everything and others that you can find.

Note: I decided to try a new writing style for this chapter, I hope you will like it.

--

Sky by Heart

Chapter 4: Storm

--

It was a little hard to confront the twins with all the fangirls and classmates surrounding them.

While waiting, he observed the twins, on how they interacted with the downright annoying fans and trying to know more about them.

Sawada Hideyoshi, the one declared to be the Vongola Decimo, acted as if he was used to all of this. He was even chatting animatedly with his fangirls. He was even boasting it.

'What an egoistic bastard.' Hayato dully thought. As the moment passed, he was staring to doubt himself that maybe he isn't the one... Maybe, he was too chancing and too stupid to believe that he can find and join a famiglia.l, particularly his.

His eyes soon darted towards his twin, who he admits that he did not knew about.

Unlike Hideyoshi, his twin was avoiding anyone who dared to come near him. He ignored anyone who wanted to talk to him. He is like an enigma. He is like a lone wolf. He even glared at everyone who dared to get close to him.

After a while, the students/ fans left the gym, leaving only him, Hideyoshi and Tsunayoshi.

"Tch. Sawada Hideyoshi, I challenge you to a fight." Hayato called out to the candidate/ heir.

He immediately took out his dynamites and threw it to Hide, not letting his challenged opponent to reply.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Screeched Hide as he skillfully dodged the dynamites. Well, he may not stared his training with Reborn, but he does know simple dodging skills.

"Wait. You were the transferee, right?" Hide said as he remembered this morning's happening. "You---"

"Ciaossu~~" Reborn arrived in the gym.

"REBORN! Why are you here? What is this man doing here?!" Hide threw questions to Reborn right after he arrived.

But Reborn ignored his questions and instead he began his introductions. "This is Gokudera Hayato from Italy. He is known as the Hurricane Bomb Hayato, a freelance hitman. He specializes in bombs and dynamites in the Mafia."

"And you are Reborn, the Ninth's most trusted hitman as well as the World's Greatest Hitman." Hayato countered.

'Most trusted hitman?' Tsunayoshi and Hideyoshi wondered.

"Tch. Is it true that I can be the Vongola Decimo if I kill did wimp?" Hayato asked as he glared at the 'wimp'.

The said wimp was about to rebutt when Reborn answered,"Yes. That is if you defeat him."

"REBORN, WERE YOU LYING TO ME?!"

"Actually. Reborn-san didn't said anything about you not being the Vongola Decimo. He just said that Gokudera-san has the right to take your position if you loose." Tsunayoshi deadpanned.

Such response, made Reborn and Hayato smirked while Hide fumed in anger and embarrassment. But he regained his composure and mutterred silently, "Tch. Quit being such a sass."

"I will not let you defeat me!"

Hayato lit up his dynamites in an unbelievable speed and attacked Hide, who in turn, dodged it, easily.