Meeting the Heir

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Warning(s): Wrong Grammar, Misspelled words, Grammatical Errors, OOC, and others that you can find

---

Sky by Heart
Chapter 2: Meeting the Heir

---

Reborn went to go to his new student's class, which is exactly the same as the older twin's class.

Once got there he observed on how his new student does. He saw both of them are actually academically competent. But when it comes to participation, the younger seemed to be more active.

'The information about them are correct.'

He glanced both of them before smirking, 'Now how about their intuition?'

'But I only need to train the younger twin, Hideyoshi. Only him.'

He sent a glare, to one of them, specifically, Hideyoshi. He expected him to react. He expects him to not to. But just like the latter, Hideyoshi never noticed nor felt the glare that he sent him. Unfortunately he never saw the 'shivering' of the other.

---

In the Classroom

Tsunayoshi's Point of View

I inwardly sighed as the teacher talked about something about pure simple things.

I looked at my other classmates as they tried to understand on what the teacher is talking about. Honestly, I am not really listening rather was concentrating on who is the infant.

I know this isn't like me to actually get interested on someoe who apporaches him. But an infant? This is different. And what more is that this has something to do with either me or Hideyoshi.

Suddenly I felt a killer intent in my side. 'Who was that?' I thought. But a voice in my mind told me to don't mind it, for now. It told me that it is meant for my brother, and not me.

---

Reborn went out of his hiding place, deciding to do something else. He should be starting to build his hiding places in the whole school.

As usual, their day went the same. It went on normally. But this will be their last.

---

A normal routine of the twins is that the YOUNGER one to arrive first in their house. But this time, they went home together. For the first time, they went together. Rather Tsunayoshi purposely joined Hideyoshi walking home which made the latter irritated.

"What do you want?" Hideyoshi snarled while sending a glare to him.

"Nothing." Tsunayoshi answered simply, not even bothered by the glare of his brother.

"So why are you following me?!"

"I am not following you. We are only going to the same house."

"Idiot." Hideyoshi grumbled under his breath.

That ended their conversation, quite harshly, but Tsunayoshi didn't even became angry. Instead he continued to walk along his brother.

---

After a few minutes, both of them arrived at their house. As usual, Hideyoshi was the first one who walked in to their house. At he moment he entered, he saw a familiar fedora wearing baby.

"Who are you?!" Hideyoshi asked, loudly.

Tsunayoshi followed after him. At he moment his eyes landed on their 'visitor', he only remained silent, seeing it as the most proper move, for now.