The Storm Who Seeks a Sky

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Warning(s): Wrong Grammar, Misspelled Words, OOC, Curses and others that you can find.

---

Sky by Heart
Chapter 3: The Storm Who Seeks a Sky

---

*cring*

"Who is this?" An irritated voice answered the phone call.

[Reborn. Go to Japan tomorrow if you want to meet the Vongola Decimo candidate] The person on the other line replied and after that, the call ended.

"Maybe.. Maybe this is my chance.. Maybe I can join his famiglia.." He said.

---

Sawada Residence

It was rather a fine morning to the whole Sawada Household. Nana waking up at her 'normal' hour and Tsunayoshi doing the same. Everything seems peaceful but the peace had been interrupted when--

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" A loud scream was heard coming from Hideyoshi's room.

Well, there goes everyone's hope for a peaceful morning.

---

"WHAT THE H***, REBORN?!" A recently electrocuted Hideyoshi screamed. "COULDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP AT A NORMAL WAY?!"

"I tried to but you wouldn't." Reborn innocently replied. "So I used the Vongola's Traditional Way of Waking People Up."

"Anyway, you should get going." Reborn said. "Today, you will have a new transfer student as well as a Volleyball Match together with your brother."

"TRANSFER STUDENT?!"

"And shut that mouth of yours it's waking the neighbors up."

"HUH?!"

"And you will be late." Reborn said with a smirk.

"LATE?!" Hideypshi screamed before looking the time. "OH NO! IT'S ALREADY 7:45!"

With a hurry, he prepared himself for school.

---

Namimori Middle School

Class 2A

Hideyoshi barely made it to school on time. He came by their classroom door panting. Fortunately or Unfortunately, their teacher, Nezu Dohachiro, let him slid.

"It is alright to be late sometimes. Since it is your first time, I will not mark you late, Hideyoshi." Nezu said.

"Arigatou, sensei." Hideyoshi said with a smile on his face before going to his seat.

Good thing he is popular. This is one of the advantage of being a Teacher's Pet. At least his 'reputation' wasn't tarnished. No one would try to laugh at him since no one hates him.

"Alright, Class, I know that it is still too early, but we have a transfer student from Italy." Nezu started as the class listened attentively.

Then a boy with whitish gray hair and green emerald eyes entered the classroom as Nezu motioned him to do so.

"This is Gokudera Hayato. He is from Italy, he is new here so please be kind to him."

As soon as he finished speaking, the girls squealed at their new and handsome classmate. This made Hayato scowl and glare at all of them. But this action only made the situation worse.

Seeing it as a waste of time, he scanned the whole room looking for the said 'heir' of the Vongola. There, he spotted someone at the middle, if his sources are correct--