The Dance

Alexa's pov

She kissed me!! She really was gay! Ofc I kissed back.

After the kiss the two girls went to sleep knowing they liked each other.

The next day
Alexa's mother woke the two girls up. "Its time for school" Alexa's mother said. They looked at each other and smiled. They both got ready for school. Alexa looked at Jb. She had her  black leather jacket on. Alexa thought that was hot. The girls went to school and hung out most of the time. But then Jb got a call it was from her mother. ( Jb was Mexican) they spoke Spanish over the phone.

Jb: Hola mama

Jbs mom: lleva tu trasero a casa ahora mismo ( get your ass home right now)

Jb: Vale ( ok )

" I have to go home" JB said .

"Can I come with" Alexa said.

" sure" she said.

They get on Jbs motorcycle and go to her house. Jbs mom starts yelling at her in spanish. Alexa has no idea what she's saying.

(There conversation)

Jb:estas bebiendo de nuevo (are you drinking again)

Her mother: eso no importa. ¿Por qué trajiste a una chica aquí?(that doesn't matter. why did you bring a girl here)

Jb turns to Alexa and kisses her Alexa melts into the kiss.

Jbs mom: entonces eres gay ahora (so your gay now)

Jb: Sí mama

Her mom: lárgate de mi casa (get the fuck out of my house)

Jb:gran charla mamá (great talk mom)

Jb grabs Alexa and walks out of the house. They get on her motorcycle and get out of the trashy trailer park. They go to the abandoned train station. Alexa looks at Jb and says "you can stay at my house" "thanks" jb say as she leans into kiss her. Alexa kisses back.

~time skip to the dance~

Alexa ended up wearing a dress and Jb was wearing a suit. They got to the dance in Alexas car because she couldn't wear her dress on the motorcycle. A slow dance comes on and the two girls look at each other and start dancing. They make eye contact. They blue eyed blondie looks at the brown eyed purple hair badgirl.  Knowing they loved each other. The blonde whispered " I love you" in Jbs ear. Jb set her lips on alexas forehead. And said " I love you to" as they drove home they couldn't stop smiling. They got to alexas house.

Jbs pov

We got to alexas house and I told her that she needed to tell her mom. So alexa got her mom to come down stairs and Alexa told her mom that she was gay. Her mom was much different than mine.

Me and Alexa went to her room well now it was our room. She also asked her mom if I could live with her. At first she said didnt know about that. And then Alexa told her about what happened with Jbs mom. And then her mom said ofc. So they went to the room. "We will have to go get my stuff for my moms"  I said. "Ok" she said back. They gave each other a kiss gn and went to sleep.