Chapter 2: First Day With A New Mom

(Y/N POV) (3:00 AM)

I just woke up from a bad dream, I had tears in my eyes because it was about someone taking me from Miia and putting me back in that orphanage. I grabbed my pillow, and my stuffed animals and tried to find Miia's room, it took a little bit but I found it, I walked in quietly and grabbed Miia's shoulder and shook it a bit.

Miia: Darling, why are you up at this time? Are you okay?

Me: Can I sleep with you? I had a bad dream *sniffle* and I can't fall asleep.

Miia turned on the lamp so I could see her and she could see me. 

Miia: Oh no, don't cry, Darling, come here.~

Miia lifted the covers and picked me up and put the covers over us, then she put my cheeks in her hands and her hands were warm and soft.

Miia: Darling, tell me what this bad dream was about.

Me: All I could remember was someone taking me from you and taking me back to that orphanage and I didn't want to be there. Please don't leave me! *crying*

Miia sat up and she pulled me into a hug on her lap, wrapped her tail around the both of us, and rubbed my back, she also kissed my cheek to try and calm me down.

Miia: As I said earlier, I would never leave you. Whenever you are with me, no one is going to take you, scare you, or hurt you. You are safe with your mommy. Just take deep breaths like this, in *inhale* out *exhale*, repeat that for me.~ While you are doing that, I'm going to get you a glass of water to calm down, keep doing those deep breaths until I come back.

I took a couple of deep breaths and I was calm because I wasn't crying anymore, after waiting a little bit, Miia came back with a glass of water, she put me on her lap again and I drank the glass of water and I was feeling better and also really tired now and fell asleep while Miia was holding me on her lap.

(Miia POV)

I finally got Y/N to calm down and he was sleeping in my arms on my lap, so I carefully laid both of us down and wrapped my tail around him and I fell asleep shortly after I closed my eyes.

Me: To-do list for tomorrow, spoil my darling so he can see me as the best mother in the world.

Time-skip To Morning

I woke up and checked the time and it was later than my normal time of waking up. As soon as I sat up to start the day, Y/'N woke up as well, he looked at me and gave me a cute smile.

Me: Good morning, Darling, did you sleep well?

Y/N: Yeah, I like cuddling with you. Thank you for letting me sleep with you.

Me: You're so sweet.~ Do you want to have breakfast in bed? I plan on spoiling you a whole lot today.

He looked excited when I said that and he nodded. I told him to wait in bed and watch TV, which he did, I went to the kitchen and started to make scrambled eggs and pancakes for my darling.

Small Time-skip

The pancakes were a little burnt and on fire, so I had to throw them out, but the eggs were perfectly fine, I'm a pro at making eggs. I put out the small fire from the pancakes and I also just made oatmeal as well since that is easy to make, I also poured him a cup of chocolate milk and headed to my room. When I made it back to the bedroom, I saw the TV still on and Y/N watching a show. I sat next to him with a tray of food and I got some eggs for him and held it in front of him.