Chapter 7: A Spider's Host

(Y/N POV)

Miia was taking me out of Mero's room and I was sad and scared from Miia almost drowning, I was crying a little bit earlier, but Miia calmed me down by slightly bouncing me and talking quietly to me. I still had tears in my eyes, Miia wiped them away and started kissing me on my lips and cheek.

Me: Miia, *sniffle* I'm sorry for making you mad earlier by going with Mero. *sniffle*

Miia: Darling, it's okay, you didn't make me mad. I was just... worried about you... swimming, because I don't know if you can swim yet.

She took me to the bathroom to dry me off, then dried herself off, then got me some clean clothes for me and herself. Then she carried me to my room and put me on my bed and sat on the other side of the bed.

Miia: Listen, I only have a little bit of paperwork left, so when I finish I'll come back here, okay?~

I nodded, she kissed my head and tucked me in the blanket and then walked out of my room and closed the door to make it dark and quiet. I looked at the clock beside my bed and it said 4:30 PM, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Papi POV)

While finishing my last paper to sign, I saw Miia coming from Y/N's room, I remember those two were with the new girl. But when I saw Miia, she wasn't with him and I wanted to play games with him once I'm done. Centorea was done signing her papers, Miia only had a little bit left, Suu... got all of her pages wet, and I had one page left.

Me: Where's Y/N?

Miia: I put him in his room for him to play while he's waiting for me to be with him for the rest of the night.

Me: I wanna play with him!

Centorea: I'm going to need all of you in a bit. I need to go to the grocery store and everyone has to come with me.

Time-skip 5 Minutes

(Miia POV)

I finally finished my pile of papers to sign, now off to Darling's bedroom to spend time with him. Once I made it to Y/N's room, I saw that he was sleeping while snuggling on his pillow with his teddy bear. I was in awe the whole time watching him. I went back into the kitchen to Centorea making a salad for later or tomorrow.

Me: Centorea, can we go to the store with you later? Y/N's currently sleeping.

Centorea: At 5:30 we'll go. It's currently 4:30, which gives him an hour to rest.

Me: Thanks!

I quickly slithered to my room and changed into my nightgown and went back to Y/N's room to see him still asleep. I carefully closed his door and crawled into his bed with him to cuddle. I stroked the back of his head, which made him snuggle closer to me to the point where his little head was between my breasts. I read that kids do this with their mothers when they feel safe. While we were both laying down, I thought of something that would make me a better mother than the others. I carefully and slowly pulled out one of my breasts closest to Y/N's mouth and put my nipple in his mouth. He quickly started sucking and I felt my milk come out into his mouth. His eyes were slowly opening, but I want him to have his nap.

Me: Close your eyes, Darling. Just relax and enjoy drinking my milk.~

He shifted to get more comfortable, and he also held onto my breast with his little hands.