Chapter 8: Sick Day

Sorry for the late update!

(No POV)

Ms. Smith got everything under control for Rachnera, she got the construction team to get her a new room, which didn't take too long. Rachnera and Y/N got home, the other girls were happy to see that Y/N was okay. Miia took Y/N away from Rachnera and protectively held him and sat down in the living room. Soon, Papi and Suu snatched Y/N from Miia. Miia was irritated by this.

Papi: Can we play outside?!

Centorea: Papi, the weather network says it's going to rain in a couple of minutes.

Papi: We'll be fine! I promise!

Centorea: Okay, I'll call for you guys when dinner is ready, shouldn't take too long.

Y/N: We should take an umbrella just in case.

Y/N grabbed an umbrella before Papi and Suu ran outside. The 3 played tag, caught, ran around the yard. Everything was going great until Suu saw something that caught her eyes and ran off without Papi or Y/N noticing. After a little bit, it started to rain and Suu found a place under shelter to avoid the rain. Back at the house, Papi and Y/N were getting a little cold from the rain while being covered by the umbrella.

Centorea: Guys! Dinner is ready!

Papi and Y/N got up and walked into the house, but someone was missing.

Y/N: Where's Suu?

Papi got worried about what Y/N and looked behind herself but didn't see Suu. Papi and Y/N ran out of the house and looked for Suu, they did find her curled up under a little part of the shelter.

Papi: Suu. What are you doing here?

Y/N: Here, take the umbrella.

Y/N passed Suu the umbrella to keep her dry, and alive, they started walking back and Papi was carrying Y/N.

Y/N: *sneeze*

Papi: Bless you! Are you okay?

Suu: Bless.

Y/N: I'm cold.

When they made it home, Centorea had her arms crossed.

Centorea: Papi, why did you run off like that?

Papi: Y/N said that Suu was missing, so we looked for her. Also, Y/N said he's cold.

Centorea took Y/N from Papi and held him close to her chest because of her higher body temperature. Next, Centorea got a blanket and wrapped Y/N in it and held him like a baby, Y/N's cheeks were getting red, this got Rachnera's attention.

Rachnera: Awww, aren't you just the cutest baby.~

Centorea put Y/N on Mero's lap while still wrapped tightly in a blanket. Centorea went back into the kitchen and brought a big salad for 7 people.

 Centorea went back into the kitchen and brought a big salad for 7 people