Little promise

𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Ugh another day here...on playgroud I mean I don't have any other place to be other than the alley which is very messy,so I guess I can't be somewhere else...as everyday the kids shouting cars driving by pepole talking police chasing me.My life can't be better now.Even since I lost everyone and ran away with my eye cut I could not find any friends...does not matter now only thing that matters now is hiding from police and pickpocketing almost everyone to survive-_-.H-huh?What is that sound this sound like someone is crying?Might be worth checking it heh this can get fun.As I walked behind the slide I saw a girl with...horns? Idk might be a cosplay.

Ruv:Hey what are you doing here.            Sarvente:H-h-huh?(Sees a boy close to her)                     Sarvente:Ahhhhh P-please don't h-hurt me.              Ruv:Hm? Why would I...Like you didin't even touch me or said anything mean.                  Sarvente:Uhhhh? Are you not scared                Ruv:Of what?                    Sarvente:*Points at her horns*Of my horns                    Ruv:Wait they are real? Sarvente:mhm                         Ruv:Even if they are real,why would I be scared they look more like cool not scary                           Sarvente:Y-you really think so?                      Ruv:Yea I also have something a little scary but...uh ok nevermind anyway what are you doing here                                  Sarvente:Uhh so I was going to the playground and I was having fun alone...But then some group of kids came to me and started insulting me beacuse I had horns:(.                       Ruv:Oh...that is not cool...                     Sarvente:mhm hey if you are not scared of me...could you maybe b-b-b-be my friend?                        Ruv:Hmmmm...Sure you will be the first one that I had                                Sarvente:YEY here*Hands a bracelet*can you please wear it so you will not forget about me and I won't forget about you?Oh and by the way my name is Sarvente Sarv for short.                                    Ruv:*Takes the bracelet and wears it*Hm sure and my name is Ruvyzvat Ruv for shor-                  ???:THERE HE IS GET HIM GO GO GO!                         Ruv:OH F**K SORRY SARV I GOT TO GO                    Sarvente:H-huh wh-                    Ruv:SORRY I WILL MEET YOU ONE DAY*Starts to run away*                                                                                 ???:RUN AFTER HIM.

                                                              𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

That was my first friend I'm very excited but he had to run after he run away I saw the pepole that were chasing him.They were policemans so...M-my friend was a criminal? No no he must have been Framed I hope so...I want to meet him one day again he was my very very first friend I need to meet him again:( I will hope it won't be long 

Sorry if it was cringe I tried my best I hope you will enjoy it:) 

                                                                            Final words:422