Meeting again?

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀:

Sarvente and Ruv are adults now,they forgot about eachother but still remembered something(Inspired from other stories I readed)But still had the bracelets,Sarv was an alone nun now but had two trustworthy friends(GF,BF)she was living in the church.Ruv was a Dangerous Criminal he had some can say Friends(Garcello,Whitty,Agoti)ANYWAY ENJOY

Oh and read that after the SARV POV:

PS:She bought some furniture to make the back of the church like her home.

                                                           𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up and yawned.Another day :) What can i do today?...I could maybe cook something sweet like a cake? I didin't eat anything that tasted sweet in months.But first I would need to get the ingredients...Hmmm maybe later first I need to get myself done. So I walked out of the room straight to the toilet I took a shower,changed myself,washed my teeth and got out. After that I went to kitchen to eat a breakfast I did some cerals really fast and decided to eat them on the couch,while that I could watch something I never turned the TV on beacuse I had no power for it But today I finnaly have it! So I sat on the couch turned the TV on and started eating while looking for a good channel. When something caught her attention. "Famous Dangerous CriminalRuvyzvat is being chased by the police right now everyone please stay locked in your homes and don't open the doors for your saftey! We will inform you when it's safe" Ruvyzvat? Hmmmm Ruvyzvat Ruvyzvat Ruvyzvat Ruvyzvat...This was the only thing sarvente could think about for a while she reconized that name but could not remember why she even forgot about locking the church. Later she ignored it and got back to watching and eating after it was done she went to the kitchen to wash the bowl. Then she got back to watching the TV.

                                                               𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

F**k the police don't know when to give up huh!? I was running through the alleys,roads,fields hiding and taking a breath but the police finds me everytime when I ran far enought I saw a big pink church eww but I think I can only hide there. I quickly rushed inside being snekay in case someone is there. The police ran past the church. I think they thought it is abonded or something so I would not hide there but heh...Suprise after waiting some time I stood up and started exploring the church. I might use this as a little shelter for a while.But then something happend                          ???:Hello who are you mister?         Someone asked me from behind I quickly grabbed my knife out of the pocket and hold it near the person neck.The girl was scared to death so I started              Ruv:Who are you            Sarv:S-s-sarvente              She said almost crying.Sarvente,sarvente,sarvente...I reconized this name somehow so I decided to spare her.So I took the knife away and hided it in the pocket.              Ruv:You are lucky,I reconize your name somehow so I'm gonna spare you...                         Sarv:T-t-thank you b-but what is y-yours name         Ruv:Just don't be scared I will not hurt you.                  Sarv:O-okay               She calmed down            Ruv:Ruvyzvat               Sarv:T-that criminal            She again was panicking             Ruv:Yes but don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you remember?                  Sarv:Y-yea     She calmed down again         Ruv:So that is a weird thing to ask but could I maybe stay here for some time I would want to stop running from the police.       Sarv:Sure as long as you will not hurt me.                    Ruv:Oh F**k. thank go-        *Sprays Ruv with holy water*         Sarv:But also no swearing mister!             Ruv:Ughhhh alright                      Sarv:So Ruvyz,Ruv,Ruvy                Ruv:Just say Ruv for short              Sarv:Oh okay but hmmm...               Ruv:What             Sarv:I reconize that name too...hmmm                   Ruv:Ugh just think about that later could you give me a tour or something            Sarv:Sure let's go!           

                                                          𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍  𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝙍:

Sarv:So you will be sleeping here *Point at a room*                     Ruv:Yea ok whatever I'm going to sleep I'm tired of that running                                    Sarv:Oh okay then good nap and If you need anything then just come to me                          Ruv:Okay*Enters the room and closes the door*

                                                                𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Oh the tour took longer than I expected I guees I will make the cake tommorow...Ruv scared me almost to death so I will guess I will do what I need and go to take a lil nap.

 Here it is another one...This took long cuz I didin't have any ideas at the start. Anyway thank you for 8 readers as I said not much but to me it is ALOT and thanks to,Moona_everglow for giving me and idea. Anyway if you are reading this while it's day then I hope this will be a good day to you but If a night then have a good night:) Bye!       

                                                                     FINAL WORD COUNT:706