Getting Along

Hello It's me again I just want to thank you guys.

Thank you guys for 16 readers.As always it might not be alot but for me it is alot so I just wanted to say thank you now Enjoy!

                                                           𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up in the church I rushed yesterday.I wanted to see what is in the room so I started looking,there was some things as well as nun's clothes.I saw another door so I went in it was not gonna lie beatiful.I saw a shower so I decided to wash myself I haven't done that in a long time I always was washing everything in the river far from the city.So I locked the door in case and prepared to shower,as I was ready I went in and turned the water on.Oh the water was so hot It was nice to take a good shower. I lost track of time and I was showering for an hour now so I turned the water off and left the shower.I dryed myself,made my hair and got my clothes on after that I washed my teeth as well. I opened the door and walked out of the room, I saw sarvente doors was still closed so I thought she is still sleeping, I went to the kitchen to eat something I made myself scrambled eggs and ate them. I just left the plate in the sink and left the church to pickpocket somone and meet with the gang heh.

                                                           𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up and got to the shower I just washed myself even didin't touch my hair. I left dryed myself, got the clothes on and  washed the teeth. I wanted to see if Ruv is still asleep so I left the room and went to his I slowley opened the door and he was not there but the door to the bathroom was open so I thought he is there I went in and peeked in the bathroom. He was not here so he maybe is in the kitchen, SO I went here and HE WAS NOT HERE TOO but I saw a plate in the sink, ehh he didin't wash it so I just left it here and If he comes back he will wash everything. I made myself some toasts and a tea I eaten the toasts and drank the tea leaving everything in the sink as well. After that I was about to go watch TV but I remembered to make a cake today so I got my Bag and went to the shop. After I left I started thinking again Ruvyzvat,Ruvyzvat,Ruv,Ruv hmmmm...Why do I know this name

                                                          𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍:

                                                          𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I came back to the church after some good old talks and successful pickpockets. I walked into the church,to the back. As I walked into the kitchen I saw eveything in sink I guess sarvente didin't wash it ehhh I checked the time. 9:30 Russian slapping concest HELL YEA I ran into the room with TV turned it on and jumped on the couch while the concest was going on. After like an hour It ended and I heared church getting open, I grabbed my knife and went to check who is it...I peeked and saw sarvente so I hided the knife and went to see what is she doing she was carrying something                           Sarv:Oh hello Ruv.                 She said with a little annoyed voice          Ruv:Hi...                       Sarv:I have a question.              Ruv:Uhh yea?                 Sarv:WHY DIDIN'T YOU WASH THE PLATE!                 Ruv:Jeez calm down I thought your gonna wash them.                Sarv:I'm not gonna clean up your mess                    Ruv:I'm not gonna do it neither                 Sarv:Hmmmm...how about that I will make a cake and you will wash the plates.               A cake hmmm I didin't eaten one since I was 8 so I guess I will accept                 Ruv:Ugh okay you got me there.                    Sarv:Thank you:).                   So I got to washing the plates. After that I was just chilling in my room on my phone.

                                                                  𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I got Ruv to wash the plates. So I started doing a chocolate cake I wanted to do this one and It's easy and It does not need some very good cooking skills or many many stuff so yea. After it was done I put it in the oven and saw what a big mess I did...I started cleaning It and AGAIN thinking about the name Ruv.

                                                             30 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍:

The mess was now cleaned and cake was finished I still didin't know why I remember Ruv...Anyway I shouted                   Sarv:RUVVVVVVVVVVVV THE CAKE IS READYYYYYYYYYYYY.       he came to me with his ears covered.          Ruv:Jeez sarv don't shout like a Fu*k*ng kid again.            Sarv:*Sprays with holy water* WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SWEARING AND WHAT DID YOU SAY.         Ruv:*Wipes the water out of his face*Jeez okay...sorry...           Sarv:That's better now get to eating.             Ruv:Okay jeez                  We started eating it was a good cake I thought so after eating it I asked him           Sarv:Was it good?             Ruv:Hmpf I have eaten better cakes.              Sarv:You can't be nice sometimes.               Ruv:And that is a fact.               Sarv:Ugh I'm going to watch some TV.               So of course I went and watched some TV.

                                                            𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I lied this was one of the best cakes I eaten maybe I just found a new hobby annoying Sarv I just went to my room to have a workout after like 2 hours I was tired so I went to eat Idk another egg? I just went for the egg made it and eaten it. After that I saw the plates was not washed, So I washed them just for this time beacuse of the nice Cake. The rest of the day I spent On my bed in the night I just showered and got to sleep this was I can say a good day but still how, do I reconize Sarvente name? I don't know I just got to sleep.

                                                           𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The rest of the day I spend in my room in the night I showered and eaten a sandwich and what really confused me It was the plates was cleaned? Maybe Ruv finnaly got to work anyway after I went to the room I slept instantly without even thinking anything.

YEA IT'S FINISHED! Anyway again Thank you for the 16 readers I really appreciate it I hope you enjoy and we got a new record!

                                   FINAL WORDS:1051                   WOHOO