RUV!

Wa- wh- WHAT!

Wa- wh- WHAT!. Yea thank you so much guys we got like 40 readers more I really thank you guys so much for reading and the vote. When I saw the readers and the vote I had my heart warm Yea really thank you guys it is a lot now ok anyway...ENJOY AND THANKS AGAIN

                                                                       𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up got off the bed looked at the time 12:15?! Ok I got up late anyway I went to the shower when I washed myself I got my clothes on and started washing the teeth. When I got an idea, it was to flirt with her for fun(Don't ask xD) with sarv heh this sure will be fun and funny I instantly got out of the bathroom and then the room. And for my suprise sarv was fresh awake too I heared the shower so I quickly went to the kitchen to make a breakfast for us. I made Scrambled eggs and got half for me and half for sarv I placed them on the table and started washing the frying pan from all these eggs. When I heared footsteps I knew that was sarv so I quickly put the frying pan in the cabinet on the right time.         Sarv:Oh hello Ruv.                  I turned around and answered                  Ruv:Hello Sarv.            I said with a little forced smile              Sarv:You can smile? You haven't did it since we meet              Ruv:Oh sarv for you always.                Sarv:Wait...WHAT!              Ruv:What's the matter.              Sarv:Can you repeat that? I think I have hallucinations.            Ruv:Oh okay.For you always                 Sarv:RUV!                        Ruv:What.                      She just sat down and started eating I did the same after we finished eating she went to wash the plate                Ruv:Wait sarv let me do it.              Sarv:Why? Maybe I want to do it.                Ruv:Do I look like I care just give me it.                  Sarv:No!                     Ruv:Hmmm...                    I thought of a very bad idea but you only live once so come on. I walked towards her and ehhh slightly kissed her on the forhead I was thinking what did I just do. She just stood her and started to blush a little, after a while she placed the plate and ran away to her room.What did I expect-_- I just washed the plates quickly and left them, after that I got a messege from Garcello                 "Hey man wanna meet up right now?"          To which I responded              "Yea sure meet me in the alley"             So I left the church and went straight to the alley.

                                                               𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

What did just happend...Ruv kissed me but why! I don't get it I need to stop blushing BUT I CAN'T UGH."I slapped myself a few times and saw a braccelet"H-huh? What is tha-...Oh yea...the braccelet I had when I meeted the best friend but wait he had a name...Ruv...And Ruv is the one I'm like living with...IS THA-...No It can't be the same person the Ruv I met first was not a criminal I think he really must got framed back then...I miss him ugh I don't know too much emotions I'm just gonna sleep the whole day. So I went to sleep I didin't even shower I showered like 20 minutes ago

                                                                     𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When I got back It was alredy night I didin't even flirt that much maybe the next day?...Idk I just went to eat a small sandwitch and then to the shower. After that I just went to the bed and sleeped.

Yea sorry it was short,lazy,didin't make sense and no Ideas plz comment some I need I beg.

Thank you once again for the 60 readers and the vote.It means alot to me anyway see you next episode BYE!

                                                         𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓:𝟓𝟖𝟑