Chapter 4 #Step 3 Get a Sh*tty personality for free

'Ok so when I meant Swordsmenship I didn't actually think I would personally learn From father...its quite the experience...

Yea right!

Im having my ass handed to me and I get bruises everyday! Blisters appears on my poor maiden hand's. Ahh~ I, a gentle maiden shouldn't be handled roughly....Now tell them that!

I could have been eating in luxury and fancy dinning but no! They kept on preaching like that goddamn priest who keep's knocking on my door at 3am at night with the same line's everytime I complain, "Oh no deary you need to keep up with your diet, can't risk that training you put in," as they eat such fancy food infront of me while I got some abandoned carrot's on my plate that looks out of place!

They doing this deliberately to test my patience!

They're even giving me god damn lesson's that's meant for teenager's Goddamit!

I'm in a body of a 5 year old have some mercy...oh being in a body of a prodigy is such a curse.

Ohoho~ dont even get me started on etiquette...Kill me, that damn devil teacher sent from hell really likes slapping my calf's with that puny stick of her's.

And here I thought life here at the Duke's estate was easy going.

I can't blame anyone but myself I requested the class under the reason, "I just want to polish my skill's once more"

I highly doubt they believed it but they still granted my request.

I heard the Crown Prince banquet will be held in 3 months. You know all that sappy sh*t about true love...yeah its soon going down.

My newly soon-to-be aqquired brother will probably arrive within this month.

If you're wondering how long I've been in this world...its been 3 month's to exact.

I've only stayed in the mansion for my own interest. It"s pratically unsafe to go out in the world with no knowledge of the place. Its like asking to make mistake's on perhaps.

Within the time I was confined in the mansion I Quickly picked up on Swordsmenship as well as, the art of bow and arrow, horse back riding and stamina training.

They tried several time's to convince me into mana training but I rejected swiftly.

What's the use of mana training if I cant even use magic. But I was heavily incorrect after father taught me a few things about mana.

Training mana is like Mediating, not many do it because they rely magic and don't care for other factors.

Mana and Magic are 2 different things after I saw a clear example.

When using mana, it require's one to unlock their inner-self like Zen and that sh*t they say in Yoga class. So techinally you're being more open minded about your surrounding's etcetera, etcetera.

You can blend in with your surrounding's and be 1 with it. Mana is natural energy that nature and human's emit while Magic is a Bacteria that infest's on living thing's. Well that's making it sound scary but it's the best example I can come up with.

So techinally unlocking your mana is unlocking a 6th sense.

I just recently unlocked my mana...and boy oh boy do I feel like Sh*t. My senses are sharpened and I dont feel so good. To much noises and smell's! I feel nauseas.

Father said it will take some time to get use too so I should meditate more to get it more refined and use to it.'

Crystal sat on the cold floor as her eyes closed tightly shut in pain. Beads of sweat dripped down her tiny chin.