Chapter 6 #Step 5 Snitchers give's you stitches.

As Crystal opened her door slightly she peeked her small head out seeing if any of the servants are walking by. Seeing the clear corridor made Crystal's eye's sparkle in delight as she hummed her way to the kitchen.

As she was about to take a turn she heard female voice's of the maid's get closer to her destination, in a panic she frantically looked for a hiding spot but to no avail nothing could hide her.

"Haven't you heard The prime Minister has set up an engagement for his son between the house Roslindale!" one of the maids put her hands on her mouth as she whispered to the next maid next to her.

"Yes! How scandalous, I heard that he was once in love with the third daughter of Roslindale! It seem's he hasn't stopped perusing her," the maid next to her squeaked back

"His a married man! It seem's his using whatever means necessary to get closer..." both of the maids clicked their tongue's together.

They walked passing the hallway into another room gradually distancing causing their chatter to fade.

Small whimper's echoed within the hallway that followed with a loud thud.

"Agh crap...do I have to get abused to get what I want," Crystal pouted with teary eye's as she rubbed her butt.

'Ok, I was kinda asking for the backhanded slap cause of my foolish actions of hanging on the ceiling...but I'm happy I did or I would've never obtained information of the events that's going on outside. The prime minster...'

Crystal stood up from the ground and dusted her black pants, she looked around to see any spectators but let out a sigh of relief. She continued walking along the corridors passing paintings of the past heir's, Dukes and family members.

'Damn them, they really are unfair with the genetic's! I feel so ugly compared to these damned gods and goddesses..' Crystal's heart cried out once she skimmed the paintings that had golden laced frame's.

'PFT- Humble? I'll show u damn humble! All I see is money... The damned furniture is talking to me practically screaming money...' Crystal narrowed her eye's and snorted as she looked at all the vases, tables and carpets.

The violet carpet stretched through the corridor making it a never ending of workload. Silthe thread that stitched with a practical pattern waiting on the edges of the carpet, giving a 3D experience as if you're walking on a violet rainbow. Vases that are painted to perfection placed upon rare Jacklin wood end tables.

Money

Cash

Profit

Currecy

All different words but the same meaning, with the same purpose.

It runs the world indeed.

Crystal's mind went else where are she recalled those maid's chatter earlier.

'Prime ministers son? What was his name again... Uhm-'

"It was Felix."

"Ahh yes Feli-" Crystal's eyes darted to her right and saw a boy next to her.

She shreeked in surprise as she jump further from the boy.

His violet eyes looked at her nonchalantly as the moonlight graced his deep blue hair. A head taller than her, he looked to the front once more. His pale skin and attractive features looks just like fathers.

'Tsk they really were unfair with the genes...' Crystal clicked her tongue.

She regained her composure and eyed Walter in the corner of her eye's.