Chapter 12 A Lonely Cat Women?

'Oi oi oi I feel like a damsel in distress! But with no prince to save my ass! Since the one that could save me is playing chess with himself in my bedroom! Damned demons are always lazy!' Crystal gritted her teeth being surrounded by low life thugs.

'Hey I might be strong, but in terms of experience terms, I'm a flee eating monkey against tigers.'

4 men with different builds surrounded our "damsel in distress" with horrendous appearances.

Crystal raised her brows while staring at one thug, she nearly laughed but held her dark sense of humor to herself. She didn't wanna get killed by offending their ugly asses.

'What the actual F*ck is going on here. Why do thug side characters look like they haven't showered for days? Its sad! I wouldn't want to look in the mirror if I were them!

The author really give's zero sh*ts about side characters,' Crystal let out a mournful groan sympathetically glancing at the thugs.

The thugs felt somehow insulted, being provoked easily made them put pressure on Crystal.

"Listen here kiddo, if ya give all them belongings we might let ya off, ey?" Thug number 1 spat and showed indication of the blade towards Crystal's throat.

Thug number 2 started closing in and Crystal just about had it, clenching her hand she readied her fist to punch one of the thugs only to get rudely interrupted.

2 of the thugs that originally on the look out for danger layed on the ground motionless, knocked unconscious. Crystal's eyes widen in surprise as everything happend to fast for the human eye.

She thought she was strong, but that women...this women was as strong as Cerberus! Crystal thought her senses were enhanced through the roof but this particular person was as fast as as a vehicle. Crystal bit her lip in frustration.

The 2 remaining thugs took a while to respond before they saw their comrades motionlessly on the ground. Abruptly looking towards the culprit, their skeptical faces only face a weird looking women with overgrown hair.

But she once again proved them wrong and smacked the alley wall, glaring with menacing intentions.

"Your interrupting Snowball's nap!" she growled for her territory was invaded by a load of good for nothings.

And as the saying goes "No honor among thieves" they ran as their lives depended on it, abandoning their now previous comrades.

Crystal huffed in digust, and looked towards the Weird lady in confusion. She didn't know wither the Strange women would help her.

And from the looks of it, she wants Crystal gone as well. Her piercing gaze struck Crystal, and her fangs were bared.

'Woah, now that my friend is a crazy lady," Crystal felt her palms become sweaty as she met the gaze of the women.

And as if she felt no threat, she turned her back on Crystal and walked to her prior location.

Crystal felt somehow insulted, she took her for a weakling and didn't even regard her as someone worthy of an attack stance. All that training, and for naught.

Crystal thought her self-esteem somehow built up quite well, but coming outside just made her feel insignificant. She felt hopeless, just like her previous life.

Weak, and couldn't do anything on her own. If she would die, it would not make a difference. Everything would just come crashing down like her previous life.

Crystal wanted to be remembered, and being this weak and frail wasn't going to cut it. Hence forth Crystal made a pledge to continue fighting till she becomes self aware of her strength.

"You-" Crystal called out rudely.

"What's a noble doing here, within these alleys," The lady interrupted her sentence.

Crystal widen her eyes in surprise and bit her lip, 'damn these mob characters sure are smart.'

'Wait, what did I just say...' Crystal froze as she confronted herself, 'they're no longer mobs Crystal...they're actual people. It's my reality, whether I like it or not.'

Crystal snapped out of her trance, and gave a wary smile revealing her canines. The lady paid no heed to her and crouched down to the animals which seems to be cats.

"Do you feed them often?" Crystal spoke to break the ice.

"Ignoring my question eh? Whatever...and yes, I do..." she hesitantly spoke, as if she were forced to.

The lady scratched under the chin of cat. It's grumpy appearance seems unwilling, but it still let her close.

An awkward silence rang down on them, but Crystal decided to break the ice once more, "Do you perhaps know where the information guild is?"

"Are you stupid?" the women looked up to Crystal.

Crystal narrowed her eyes and licked her lips, "I do have some sort of intelligence that can-"

The women interrupted her again and laughed out loud, she wiped the tear by her eye, making eye contact with Crystal.

"No, are you stupid. How can you come to this Lowly town without any information on how to get to your destination," the women leaned against the wall still snickering.

Crystal's face heated up and she puffed out her cheeks. 'She's taking me for a kid!'

But a realization struck Crystal, for the past months, all she has been doing is acting like a kid. She has been spoilt and her old self almost got erased. Instead of avoiding the plot, she nearly got pulled into it again!

It's like this world is trying to revert things back to normal. And the same could be said with the strong dislike Felix has been showing her. She hasn't done a thing to that boy, yet it's like he has to have distrust and disgust against her.

No matter what she does, everything will go back to normal.

"Hello there rich kid, cat got your tongue?" the women laughed again.

Crystal snapped out of her trance and replied hastily, "It's nothing, I know I'm probably stupid...but I need this."

Crystal looked teary eyed at the crazy cat women, but to no avail did she fall her half assed tricks.

"Kid those tricks don't work against me," she paused and looked at her, "but to get you outta my hair I'll help you just this once," she gave a exasperated sigh.

Crystal's eyes lit up in delight and bowed down.

"Lead the way Mi'lady" totally disregarding her pride.

She was lost okay? The women looked at her with disgust, looking away as if saw something horrendous.

"That's so chessy, don't do it again," she waved her off.

"Uhmm what's your name... Hehe," Crystal rubbed her head in embarrassment.

The women stared at Crystal, as if continplating over her decision.

"I go by Dadan."