The Entrance Exam pt 2

After that bus ride me, Jiro and many other examines are waiting out side the mock city, though having watched a few  exams I already know they aren't going to give a signal to start.

I can feel some of the others staring at me doubting I'd be much trouble considering I'm only 3"7, I'm only this size because of things that happened at... That place.

"Is that guy really trying out for U.A.?He's so short." "Yeah getting around him is going to be so easy. " "I bet he's extremely week as well."

Granted I know I can handle this but, hearing everything that these people are saying about me really brought me down.

Jiro was going to say something but I stopped her before she could, besides I already know the exam was fixing to start.

Present Mic's voice boomed over the speakers. "All right let's get going!!!" Everyone but me looked up at him confused. Using this as my chance to get ahead my eyes started glowing a light blue.

The light then went around my body and I started floating. I then shot of into the fake city. "What are you waiting for?! There's no count downs in real life so get moving!!!"

I first came up to a group of of 4 mock villains two 2 pointers and two 1 pointers. I noticed the two 1 pointers were right next to each and went to get two birds with one stone, making a ball of shadows I shot it at them and they exploded.

For the two 2 pointers I used PSYCHIC (which is what I'm using on myself) on them picking them up and smashing them into each other.

I left them trying to find more villains and used a trick I learned from dad which is staying in the allies and staying in the shadows.

I came up to a group of 1,2,and 3 pointers I gatherd electricity in my and shot it at the group this move is known as THUNDERBOLT. After a while I stopped keeping track of how many points I had gatherd, since I've been helping people when they got overwhelmed.

I had also stopped using PSYCHIC because I started gaining a really bad headache. As I was running around I felt ground shake. Everyone looked up to where the shaking came from, but when they saw the origin they were terrified.

It was the 0 pointer, many people started to run for their lives I was fixing to run as well but I saw Jiro try to help a group that consisted of a guy with red eyes and sharp teeth, a girl with pink skin and horns on her head, and a girl that resembled a frog.

So instead of running I started walking to the 0 pointer. Many people stopped in shock watching me march up to it. "Is he seriously going to try and beat that thing?!" "He's going to get himself killed!!!"

Hearing the sound of my footsteps Jiro and the people she was helping looked up and saw me. "(Y/N) what are you doing?!!!" I heard her yell out to me. Instead of answering I just kept walking.

3rd POV

In the observatory many pro heroes were overseeing the exam noticed the (h/c) haired boy walking up to the 0 pointer. "Hey Eraser isn't that your adopted son?" A female voice pointed out.

"Yes it is." His tone was calm. "You aren't even in the slightest bit worried about him?" This time it was a male voice. "No because I know he is capable of handling himself."

1st POV

Once I reached the 0 pointer I stopped, it stopped as well seeing me in front of it. It observed me for a second before realling it's arm back to attack. Before it could my shadow gained a pair of purple-pink eyes just like the ones I have.

It then moved behind the 0 pointer combining with it's shadow, then lifted off the ground until it was taller then the bot. It brout it's arms out it's hands ending in razor sharp claws, and sliced through the 0 pointer with ease.