The First day pt1

I had woken up early with dad to head to U.A., right now we are in the teachers lounge. Dad is doing some work while I take a nap right next to him, still being tired.

He soon shakes me awake, saying that it was time for us to get to class, I unwillingly got up and followed him to class. I was slightly nervous considering I'm not used to being in a big class, since I've been home school ever since dad adopted me, I fiddle with the sleeves of my uniform. I take a deep breath trying to calm down(The sleeves are long enough to cover my hands)

Once we arrive we hear a lot of ruckus coming from the classroom, and sigh in annoyance. Without even trying me and dad spoke at the same time. "If your here just to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now."

Everyone instantly shut up seeing us come out of nowhere, though they were more surprised seeing dad, considering he is laying on the ground in a sleeping his favorite yellow sleeping bag.

As dad took out a fruit pouch, I passed the three students in the door way and stood in front of the class. Before dad could say anything I spoke up already knowing what he was going to say.

"It took 8 seconds before you all shut up, that's not going to do, time is precious, rational students would understand that." Dad just nodded in agreement before fully exiting his sleeping bag.

He turned to the rest of the students in the class. "Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, I'm your teacher." Everyone minus a few were visibly shocked at what they heard, considering dad looks like a hobo. Not my words but everyone else's.

He then pulled out track uniforms from his sleeping bag and instructed everyone to change and meet him outside. He didn't give me one, because I'm already holding it. And yes it's sleeves are extra long as well, thanks for asking.

As we were changing a guy with red spiky hair came up to me. "Hey man I'm so glad that you made it in!" I had to look at him for a hot sec to understand who he was. "Oh hey Kirishima, yeah I am too it's awesome that you and the others made it in as well."

"We should hurry up we can't want to keep Mr. Aizawa waiting." By the look on his face I could tell he was thinking of something. We all finally finished changing and meet at where we were instructed to go.

"What a quirk assessment test?!" Everyone yelled confused, thinking they were going to attend the orientation ceremony. I stand next to dad as always while he mentions the test.

"If you want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies, here at U.A. we're not tethered to traditions, that means I get to run my class however I see fit."

I sweat drop at dads plain bluntness. 'He really doesn't know how to sugar coat things does he?' Hearing this caused many of the students to stiffen up.

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives." He turns around and holds up a device that'll keep track of our scores. "But you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before, the country is still trying to act like we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excell, it's not rational, one day the education adminisrty will learn."

He then turned to that ash blonde haired kid. 'What's his name again? Bakaga? Bakuhoe? Never mind I don't really care.' "Bakugo you managed to get the most points in the exam, what was the farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?"

'Oop that's his name, all well like I said I don't care.' "Sixty seven meters I think." 'That's not bad since he didn't use his quirk at the time.' "Right, try using your quirk this time."

He hands Bakugo the softball and has him stand inside a white circle. "Anything goes just stay inside the circle, go on you're waisting our time." He begins stretching, then he gets into position to throw the ball. "Die!"