Damn. Damn indeed.

As Pietro walked in, he saw a path way lit by small candles on the way to your room, he was confused. "We're going to your room?", "You'll see where" you replied with a smile. As you to were closing in on the location, Pietro saw a room he didn't notice when he sped through out the apartment, he thought he'd seen everything in the living space, boy did this place put his mouth agape.

"Wow..", he said, amazed by how beautiful it was, you two were standing in a wide balcony, with an amazing lake view, with the moon shining on everything around you, the stars lit up the night. Pietro moved to the railing and leaned in on it, he was taking in how beautiful it was, he has never seen such an amazing view, and the night only got better when you were with him.

You leaned in beside him, "You like it?", You asked while a smile growing on your face, "No", Pietro replied, it had you the most confused ever, your mind started to make thoughts out of everything. He doesn't like it. I should've picked another spot. Fuck I'm terrib-, "I love it", Pietro said looking into your eyes, your mind went calm once he said those words, "Really?" You asked him, "Of course, the best thing about it, is that you're here with me.", You blushed at the silver haired man, he put his hand over yours on the railing, and placed a kiss on your cheeks, which made you blush even more at the action, "You're as adorable as ever", Pietro stated, smiling at you like he just got married, you quickly remembered you got something for him.

"Oh, wait, I got something for you.", He looked confused, with all that was there, the preparation, the food, the decorations, the amount of candles and roses you've bought, you still had something to add. You went to a drawer inside the house and got a box, you went back to where Pietro was and said,

"Well, I know we've only been dating for a few days, but I thought of something to keep us together, not that were falling apart, but I wanted to give it to you as a promise" you pulled out the box from your back pocket, Pietro's eyes widened at the motion. Once he saw the box his eyes widened even more, and without a second thought, he said "Yes.", You were confused "What?", "Yes, yes I will.", "Pietro, no, it's too early for that you goof.", You giggled at him, "As much as I want to, I would, but we've only been dating for 4 days, So instead, I got you this.", You opened the box to reveal 2 silver rings. The rings were made to perfectly fit on yours and Pietro's fingers.

"This is a promise ring, I had 2 made for us.", "What makes them more special than other rings", Pietro asked with a confused face.

"I had our names engraved in them, so everytime you'd look at the ring, you'd be reminded of the other person. And remember their promise to you. And I promise, that I'll be there with you if you need me, I promise not to hurt you, in any sort of way, neither emotional, nor physical, till death do us part." Pietro smiled as you slipped the ring with your name onto his."What's yours", you asked him with a smile holding the ring with his name on your other hand.

He took the ring and said "I, Pietro Maximoff, solemnly promise, to never break your heart, be there at your time of need, and stay with you till the end of time.", He slipped the ring into your finger with a smooth motion, he held your hand, looking at the ring. He smiled, he had tears forming on his eyes. "hey, hey, is everything ok?, Did I do something wrong?", You asked him worriedly, "No, it's nothing, I'm just. So, happy", he said as tears slowly fell from his cheek, "Aww, I'm happy too.", You wiped his tears away with a handkerchief, and gave him a kiss, "Shall we get on with the date then?, My love?",Pietro sniffled and replied with, "We shall".

You two happily walked to the table right at the center of the balcony. A single candle lit on the center of the table, roses surrounding the table, romantic music from the 90's playing in the background. You had cooked steak, mashed potatoes and gravy. The candle giving an amazing scent of Vanilla, it went through your olfactory like smooth butter, it smelt great, the night was perfect, everything going just as you prepared, Pietro sitting across you, the night giving you a cold breeze, a great lake side view. It can't get any better than this. Or can it