A shower

You woke up to Pietro's snores, you opened your eyes and grabbed your phone to check the time, it was already 9 a.m., you had also received a message from Aaron, it read

"8p.m."

You yawned and stretched your arms. It felt relaxing, then you remembered that Pietro was snuggling you, you looked down at the his silver hair and combed it with your fingers gently, as you didnt want to wake him up. He groaned after a few strokes, "Good morning, Baby, did I wake you up?" You asked in a sleepy and raspy voice, "Shut up", he said in a sleepy voice, you giggled at the response.

He the suddenly went on top of you, his chest was now laid on yours, his head on the crevice on your neck, his hands behind your neck, "Oh-", you groaned at his heavy sleeping body, "You're heavy", you giggled, "Shut up. Sleep. Now.", He mumbled, "Fine", you responded leaving him a kiss on his cheek.

You couldn't fall asleep any longer, do you decided to just stare at the ceiling and think of random stuff, like, where did the concept of unicorns come from, or how the concept of time started, while planting random kisses on Pietro's cheek every now and then, slowly rubbing his back up and down.

***

Pietro has been sleeping on you for 4 hours, its already 3 pm, "Pietro, love, I think it's about time you woke up, we haven't eaten anything", you shook him lightly, he groaned, but he finally woke up from a 11 hour slumber. "Good morning" he stated as he left a soft kiss on your lips, you chuckled as you pulled away, "Pietro, it's 3pm", he looked confused, "What..no it's not" he responded in a still sleepy voice, then he went to check his phone, "Holy shit, it is, I slept for 11 hours", "And 4 of those hours, you were in top of me", you smiled, "You know you liked it", Pietro stated, "Of course I did, why wouldn't I", you pecked a kiss on his lips. He smiled as you pulled away, "I'm taking a shower", you said, stepping off the bed. "You mean We're taking a shower".

you looked at him confused "Wha-", before you could say anything, Pietro picked you up and brought you to the shower with him, you blinked and he was already under the warm waters, naked. "why- you're naked-" you blushed, Pietro giggled, "You are too, dummy", he responded, "what.", You looked down to reveal your fully naked body, you quickly covered up yourself with your hands, "Pietro-", "Oh come on, no reason to be shy, I'm supposed to see this, and you're supposed to see this too", he grabbed your hand and glided it across his chest again, you blushed at the contact, "th-this is never happening again, right", you questioned, "oh it's going to happen a lot more often", your face was practically about to exploded because of how red it was, just then you felt the shower hit your skin, Pietro had grabbed it from it's holder and sprayed you with water, it was warm, and it tickled, "Stoppp", you pleaded. Pietro only chuckled at the statement, in the middle of yours and Pietro's laughter, Pietro dissapeared, or so you thought. You looked around to see that he wasn't there, or was he.

You turned a full 360 and didn't see him, so you sat down on the bath tub, washing yourself, you didn't feel like anyone else was there. Then you felt hands on your waist, "JESUS", you jumped at the contact, "Seriously, in the tub?, You're gonna turn me into a cartoon character.", He chuckled, "It's just me, calm down" he responded while he smiled, "Come on, sit back down", so you sighed, turned around to your original position and sat back down, Pietro pulled you by the waist Into a hug, he nuzzled his head onto your back, you could feel his stubble rubbing against your skin, you giggled, "That tickles", you stated, "Oh I know you like it", Pietro responded. You did like it, it felt nice, his arms were around your waist, they were warm to the touch, his breaths were satisfying, as you could feel his chest rise and fall on your back as he kept hugging you. "Pietro, I'm pretty sure the bathroom is for cleaning up, and not for snuggling your boyfriend", you giggled, "Just a little longer", he pleaded, you looked at him with a, seriously? Really? Look, he looked back at you and said, "Please", with his puppy eyes, you sighed, "5 minutes", you responded, "Yay" he smiled and went back into his snuggling.