False Alarm

"Can you tell me again, how you figured this out" Fury stated. His face was still blank. You groan out, dissatisfied, visually irritated with the repetitive questions.

"As I said, he was chasing me around, and I wanted to go somewhere, so I kept repeating the word kitchen in my head, and as soon as I blinked, I was already there. I don't know where I got it, how I got it, or what I got it from." You replied, slouching back even more.

"Judging from your behavior, I can tell you have no intention of murdering all of us anytime soon" he stated as ha sat up and fixed his posture. "Why'd you say that?" You asked. "Well if you wanted to kill all of us, you would've warped us all into a black hole." He replied, standing up and walking to the door.

"You're dismissed. And tell Tony, next time he wants me to come here and waste my time on one of our best agents, he better make sure that he's right because I just wasted 53 minutes talking to a student I trained for the past 5 years." He stated as he stood underneath the frame of the door.

"Will do" you replied as you waved your hand and smoke started to form in front of you. A sphere of smoke opened up, it revealed Pietro, holding a cup, the other hand looking like he was pouring something into the cup.

He stood there for a while, looking around, confused. "Hey, Love" you replied as you laid back on your chair and opened your arms for a hug.

"Y/n!" He shouted, before speeding up into your arms and lifting you from your chair with great force, making you wrap your legs around his waist as you hovered above the floor, your arms around his neck.

"Miss me much?" You asked as you leaned in to leave a quick kiss on his lips, as you were about to part, you were stopped by a hand on the back of your head, keeping your lips in contact with his. You smiled into the kiss and gave in. His other hand was on your thigh, keeping you up as his soft and tender lips grew with affection and lust.

He started walking, and not long after, you felt your back hit a wall a bit roughly, making you grunt in the kiss. He soon parted for breath, staring into your eyes with a smile. "I sure did" he replied as he placed you down.

"Well, it's been less than an hour, so how about we get something to eat, yeah?" You stated as you placed your arms around his waist, keeping him close as you looked up at his eyes with a smile. "Of course, what do you have in mind?" He asked. "I was thinking we'd have steak and potatoes, but I think you'll suffice" you replied. Earning a smirk and a giggle from Pietro.

"Don't be a tease, we're getting food at the hotel then" he replied as he entangled his fingers in yours and walked to the room that kept everyone at bay.

"Hey losers." You stated as you walked towards the water dispenser. "Look kid" Tony stated as he stood up from the chair. "Shut the fuck up" you replied, holding your index finger close to his lips while you pressed the button that poured water into your cup.

"Look here old man, Fury just scolded you, and he asked me to bring it to you. He says, next time you bring him something to deal with, you better make sure you're correct because you made him waste his time and resources that could've been used with other things aside from his student. So listen here, buddy, next time you assume that I'll kill every single one of you, you better start kneeling to me while you can, because there won't be a next time if you keep this up." You stated, taking steps towards the man every time you finished a sentence in your paragraph.

He stood there with his eyebrows furrowed. "You understand?" You asked, poking his arc reactor with force, making him stumble a few steps backward. You took a sip of the paper cup in your hands and crumpled it as soon as you finished, tossing it in the bin right after.