Chapter three Sleepless Nights

In the last chapter I told you that Elsa and Jack slept in different rooms, right? Well here are some more reasons;

Elsa's mood swings just began and everyone was in panic mode. They tried many ways to stop her mood swings from being to dramatic, but not even chocolate worked! But finally Jack had an idea. At night, Jack went to Elsa's bedroom, before Elsa arrived, and saw Elsa's nightly cup of tea sitting on one of the tables. Walking over to the cup, he poured some sleeping medicine in, so that Elsa wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night to boss him around, even though she only done that once, so far. The medicine wasn't dangerous, and there were no side effects.

At night, Elsa drank her tea and Jack smiled as he thought about the peaceful sleep he would get. But at midnight, something horrible happened. Jack found himself on the floor, with his bum in the air. Quickly standing up, he tried to get into his bed, but Elsa spread her body all over the bed.

Trying to lift one of Elsa's arm, so that he could get in, was a bad idea, because Elsa began snarling at him. "How is that even possible?" He asked himself as he tried to lift Elsa's leg. In return, Elsa kicked him where his week spot was. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." He yelled as he hop around the room. His next approach was to fly into his bed. Floating above Elsa, he tried to get in, but this time Elsa bit his arm.

At the end he just gave up. He knocked on Anna's door.

"Anna," he whispered as the door slowly opened.

"What is it?" Asked Anna as she rubbed her eyes, why did you wake me up this early, she thought as she tried to stay awake.

"Do you know a place where I can sleep?" Asked Jack, practically begging.

"Why? Can't you sleep with Elsa?" Asked Anna, this got her attention, what did Elsa do?

"Well I fell out of bed, I can't get back in and also Elsa snarled, bit and kicked me!" Exclaimed Jack as he saw Anna laughing.

"What's so funny?" Asked Jack as he stared at Anna.

"Nothing, just that Elsa would never do anything like that!" Said Anna.

"Well she did, but is there anywhere I can sleep?" Asked Jack as Anna got herself together and nodded her head.

"Yeah, just sleep in one of the guest rooms!" Said Anna as she closed her door.

"Thanks," mumbled Jack as he tried to find the guest rooms.

Finally Jack found an empty bed room and fell asleep, but as soon as his eyes closed, Kristoff came in. "Elsa want some cherry pie," said Kristoff, then he walked away.

"Yup, life just sucks!" Said Jack as he got up and went to make some cherry pie.

I hope you all enjoyed the book. Don't forget to comment and vote.