Chapter Four Kristoff and Anna, "Marry Me!"

In the description, I wrote about Anna getting hyper from sugar, right? Well this is what this chapter is about, so not much Jack and Elsa this time

In the morning, Elsa and Jack left the castle and Arendelle, so that they could go to the North mountains for a picnic, (the cold didn't bother them anyway). But since Elsa left the castle, Anna was dubbed "Queen" for that day.

In Elsa's study, Anna had her breakfast, friend egg and bread, before trying to work out what all the letters were about.

"Dear Queen Elsa," muttered Anna in a slightly mocking and tired way, "we would like to inform you that the trading proposal....Urgg!" Cried Anna as she bashed her head on the table. This is impossible! Was the only thought in her head as she cried in her mind.

Slowly, she turned her head to the clock in the room and saw it was only 10 'o' clock.

"Cruelty!" She cried as she began writing a reply to the letter.

"This is not my problem, it's your own fault that your supplies are dropping!" Said Anna in an angry tone as she wrote down the words. "And if you plan on writing a letter, make it more interesting. Yours sincerely Princess Anna off Arendelle" Said Anna smuggly as she wore a smirk on her face.

"Ha! See, I can write a polite letter! In your face Elsa," she said as she began reading another letter.

"This is hopeless!" Muttered Anna in a dead voice as a knock came from the door.

Siting up quickly, Anna said, "come in."

The door opened and Olaf came waddling in.

"Hi Anna!" Said Olaf with a smile on his face.

"Hey Olaf, do you have any clue how Elsa can do this? Like writing all these letters and reading them as well? It's so boring!" Complained Anna desperately as Olaf thought for a moment.

"Oh I know!" Brainstormed Olaf as he waddled out the room.

"Olaf?" Questioned Anna as she followed him.

Soon Anna saw Olaf in the kitchen.

"What are you up to?" Asked Anna as she saw Olaf looking around the kitchen.

"Ah ha! Found it!" Cheered Olaf as he waddled back to Anna.

"Here! Eat it!" Offered Olaf as Anna stared at the jar.

"You want me to eat sugar?" Asked Anna with doubt as Olaf nodded his head with a grin on his face.

"I heard Kristoff say that when ever some one eats sugar, they get extra energy! You look like you could use it," said Olaf as Anna slowly nodded her head.

"I guess I can try it..." Said Anna as she ate all the sugar.

"Good luck with the letters!" Wished Olaf as he waddled away, leaving Anna alone.

"Thanks!" Said Anna as she walked back to Elsa's study room while looking at the clear jar of sugar.

At lunch time, a maid went to get Anna, but when she knocked the door for the study room, she heard a massively loud crash.

"Milady!" Cried the maid with horror as she ran into the room. There in front of her was a terrifying mess. Books were scattered around everywhere, two shelves were lying on the floor, and there was something on the ceiling?

"What are you doing milady?" Cried out the horrified maid.

"I'm doing some exercise!" Yelled Anna as she began doing cartwheels around the room. Quickly the maid ran out the room, yelling for help before she returned with Kristoff, and his eyes almost fell out of his head.

"KRISTOFF!" Yelled Anna, "marry me!" She yelled as she jumped on Kristoff.

"Oh crap." Muttered Kristoff.

I guess you can imagine the ending of the story your self?

I hope you all enjoyed the book. Don't forget to comment and vote.