Chapter six Marry Christmas

In the middle of the night, Elsa woke up with her eyes wide open. "Jack! Wake up!" Yelled Elsa as she panicked , she began kicking, punching and hitting Jack when he didn't wake up. "Whoa," said Jack as he dodged one of the hits, "what is it?" He asked as Elsa took a deep breathe. "I think he is coming!" She said as the castle became an up roar.

Carrying Elsa while flying at the speed of light was Jack Frost. Quickly arriving at the doctors room, he barged in. "Hurry! The baby is coming!" Yelled Jack as the doctor quickly got ready. "One minute!" Said the doctor as she got every thing ready. "Okay, Elsa I need you to take deep breathes." Said the doctor, "in and out, in and out," repeated the doctor as Elsa took in the breathes.

All of a sudden, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf came running in. "Elsa!" Yelled out Anna in excitement, worry and more excitement. "Okay, deep breathes!" Said Jack as he held Elsa's hand. "Don't worry, everything is going to be okay," Said Jack as he kissed Elsa on her forehead.

Some time passed and it was 1pm. Sleeping on one was the seats was Jack, still waiting to see the baby. Finally the doctor came back. "Jack Frost, you can see your children and your wife," she said as Jack instantly woke up and sprinted to the room. But he didn't think about what the doctor said, the doctor said, "children".

There on her bed was Elsa. "Jack," she whispered as she looked at her new born children lovingly. "Twins," muttered Jack as he held one of the children in his arms. "Yes, a female and a male," said Elsa as she stared lovingly to her new child. "What shall we call them?" Asked Jack as Elsa thought for a moment. "We should name them after something that matters...." Said Elsa as Jack nodded his head.

Anna, Kristoff and Olaf came barging in the room as Anna began screaming out in glee, "twins!" She yelled out load. "Yes, they are beautiful," said Krisoff as Anna dragged him over. "Awee, what are they called?" Asked Olaf as he stared at the babies. Elsa and Jack looked at each other and nodded their heads. "We decided to name them Snowflake" said Elsa as she kissed the female baby's head. "And Jackson "said Jack as he lightly squeezed the little baby boy's hand. "Thank you." Said Anna and Kristoff as they all shared a family hug, including Jackson. "Merry Christmas," whispered Elsa as Jack nodded his head. "Merry Christmas," he said as every one enjoyed their Christmas that day. With new life, there is new hope!

I hope you all enjoyed the book. Don't forget to comment and vote.