Jisung- Perfect to me

[Pairing] Jisung x chubby Reader

[Genre] Smut

[Warnings] NSFW, smut, body insecurities

[NSFW Content] Vanilla sex, raw sex, soft soft soft (male) domination, PIV, oral (fem. receiving), body worship.

_____________________________________________

You're laying on his bed, in nothing but a set of plain undies. The white panties are so thin he feels he can almost make out the delicate folds that decorate your vulva, and if you only spread them a little further he'd be so proud if he saw a little wet and sticky stain on them, making them stick to your skin. Your hands are gripping each other, as you try to sink yourself onto the bed, somehow shielding yourself in your shyness, but all it does is force your arms to push your breasts together. He sighs in delight as he takes in your body, every curve, every soft fold and pocket of flesh, every supple crest.

A soft and warm, plush goddess before his eyes, on his bed, just at his fingertips...

He's been dreaming of the day he'd be able to see you like this, and he's been coaxing you day by day; making sure you're comfortable with him, letting you know he thinks you're beautiful, assuring you that any intimacy with him would be about your pleasure and his efforts to lay all his love on you.

His kisses were always more than just kisses, he'd do everything to reassure you, let you once how he felt. Every profession of how beautiful he found you was deep and genuine - and sometimes he felt like he was healing a precious little wounded animal that had been scarred by the cruel words of past lovers.

You've been shy, and insecure. He understands, but it breaks his heart a little because he just wants you to bask in confidence and find yourself as beautiful as he does. If only you could see yourself with his eyes, he thinks...

If only you could understand the desire he feels... from the moment he saw you. Your cute rounded cheeks, expressive and squishy. The beautiful way your thighs would move as you walked, his eyes traveling up whatever skirt you wore, thinking about the plush and bouncy bum underneath. How your breasts spilled so beautiful when you moved around, especially when you lay on your back and your cleavage would become so accentuated in any top you wore. The softness at your waist, supple and warm... he couldn't resist pinching at a little pocket of fat in your back or your hip whenever he hugged you, despite you hating it at first, thinking he was teasing you.

But he wasn't... he wouldn't tease you in that way. He's only tease you in a loving and playful manner. If only you could understand how pretty you were in his eyes.

It has taken time, for him to chip away at your walls. Sometimes he got carried away in you, wanting to use all of his tricks to have you wet and weakened to his whim, because the thought of touching, kissing, fucking you was too much. He'd impatiently shiver at the thought alone.

But it wasn't just about what he wanted - because he wouldn't want it if you didn't, and he wouldn't enjoy it unless you did twice as much. He could see something, hesitation, or fear perhaps, always lingering behind your eyes. He knows how you sometimes shielded those insecurities with smiles, but your body would freeze and tense...

So many things you needed time to heal. Every glance from a stranger toward him and you would have you second guessing, or when a girl would try to flirt with him you'd be completely dejected. And he's kiss it all away, drown your thoughts out with soft words. Again and again, no matter how many times. It would tire anyone out.

He's been so patient, he's always patient for you. Gladly, happily patient. He knows when to let you take the lead and set the pace, or when you need him to encourage you and guide you. And now, to finally have you here on his bed, body laying beneath his... well, the months long effort has borne fruits.