Ot8- reaction to Catching u masturbating

Bang Chan-You are laying on your bed with your legs spread wide open and a vibrator held to your sensitive clit.You weren't expecting Chan to be home from practice for another few hours but you were so desperate for him.The buzzing had you completely overwhelmed with pleasure and whimpered shaking as your 3rd orgasm washed over you.No matter how many times you cum it wasn't enough, you were just desperate for his cock to to filling you up so perfectly.You continue to overstimulate yourself when you hear clapping come from the doorway."Well kitten that was quite the show."He walks over to you smirking, taking the vibrator and turning it on again pressing it to one of your hard nipples causing you to let out a whine. You bite your hand trying to hold back moans."But I never remembered telling you that you could touch yourself so I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you kitten."- That night he edged you over and over again before slamming into your tight little hole with no mercy.- Fills you with so much cum and takes pictures zooming in as it leaks out of your hole down your thighs.- "such a little whore. You love when daddy fills you with cum don't you? You love being my little cumslut." He trailed his fingers through your folds collecting his cum on them before bringing them up to your mouth and demanding you to suck. You obeyed the man as he wrapped his other hand around your throat applying light pressure. Loving what a pathetic little mess you became under his touch.Lee Know-

Your boyfriend is busy taking calls for work so you chill out on your bed scrolling through Twitter.

One tweet in particular catches your eye.

It's a picture of Lee Know's hands. For some reason your brain trails off. You can't stop thinking about his long fingers rubbing your folds and slowly pressing into your heat.

You rub your thighs together whimpering at the thought as you trail a hand down to your chest, kneading them in your small hands before flicking at your stiff buds, biting your lip at the sensation. After a while of teasing them through the fabric of your shirt you lift it up letting your tits bounce free, the cold air making your nipples even more sensitive. You begin to roll them between your fingers letting out soft moans.

"Babe is it okay if I...." When he noticed what you were doing he went completely silent. His eyes immediately turned dark and you were quick to stop your actions realising he was still on the phone.

"I'll call you back. I need to talk to my girlfriend about the matter." He hung up the phone smirking and walking towards you.

-"What do you think you were doing having fun without me babygirl?"

- Trails hickies down your perky tits before taking one of the buds into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and gently nipping at it while he massaged the other in his hand.

- Guides you onto his cock so that you can ride him while he watches your pretty hickey covered tits bounce with every thrust.

- "Mmh so pretty riding my cock princess. Fuck making daddy feel so good." The lewd sound of skin slapping skin filled the room making the experience feel even more dirty and heated. You couldn't get enough of feeling his thick cock fill you up so well.

Changbin

Changbin was still at practice and you were feeling extra needy so you decided to relieve yourself.

You teased your wet folds with a dildo, squirming at the sensation before you slowly pressed it in. Almost instantly you took it back, slapping it against your dripping cunt and moaning out when it touched your clit. You think of the buff man slapping your heat causing you to tear up with desperation before you slid the dildo back inside. You bit your lip feeling it stretch you out as you began to thrust it in and out of your tight hole . The sound of your wetness turned you on even more. You were so lost in your pleasure that you didn't hear when your boyfriend came in. Infact you only noticed when you felt his hand brush yours away and take control of the dildo. He began to thrust it into at an impossible paste making scream and cum all over the toy but he still didn't stop.