Sabrina's Complication

The second Adrien hears of this, and school ended, both he and Chloe head towards the hospital where Sabrina was at. They were both in a limo, and they left as soon as possible, meaning that his bodyguard is already waiting for him. However, he didn't tell him anything about his visit with Chloe, despite his father specifically wanting him home that day.

He already messaged Nino to what's going on, and he'll most likely tell Ayla and Marinette about it, leading him to believe that Marinette will show up as Ladybug. As for him, he's not sure how he'll turn to Chat Noir, especially since Chloe will be watching him. His thoughts turn towards what could be such a severe issue that Sabrina was hidden from society.

"How do you know about what happened to Sabrina?" Adrien asks Chloe while sitting in the car. "Since your father if trying to keep this a secret,"

      "I was there when it happened to her. All of a sudden she fell over on her stomach and went into that coma. She left just when there was loads of books to carry too," Chloe huffs out, the second sentence coming in later. "Do you think I'm supposed to carry them myself?"

     "Alright then Chloe," Adrien sighs out, knowing her true feelings for Sabrina. "It still doesn't make sense though. People get akumatized every day and the mayor is never to blame. What's so different about this case?"

"She's not the only who fell into this coma," Chloe informs Adrien while sighing. "Many other people have too. Sabrina was the latest one. The thing is, I saw something fly right by us before it happened. Something dark, and only for a second. This thing obviously wouldn't take me because it knows that I'm too strong but did it really have to take Sabrina?!"

"This has to be the work of Hawkmoth then," Adrien instantly says to Chloe while pondering over everything that is happening. "Nobody else could have done it,"

"I told dad so many times to contact Ladybug but he didn't listen to me! That man is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe repels her anger towards Adrien, her eyes lighting up like a volcano. "Ugh. Can't he just do as I say for once in his life like the puppet he is?! In fact, he thought he could tell me what to do when he didn't want anyone to know about this! He may as well have been mocking me about this!"

Adrien slightly snickers at her remark, quietly enough for her to not hear him. A part of him was shocked that she has no self awareness over her own words, but he doesn't bother calling her out for it.

Before he knew it, they arrived by the hospital. Adrien quickly peaks his head out of the car window to make sure that neither his bodyguard nor his father was searching for him. Luckily, they weren't there, leaving him free to step foot out of the car.

     Chloe and Adrein enter the tall building, his eyes can't help but linger over how empty it is. Apart from the nurse at the front desk, nobody else was there. His eyes narrow, suspicious over these events, but Chloe shows no care.

      "This place is so empty it may as well be Hawk Moth secret base," Adrien says to Chloe, and she snickers a little.

      "It would have been too easy for Ladybug to take him down!" Chloe happily proclaims. "She would have solved all of this with both of her hands tied behind her back. All that coward does is hide and hide because he knows, one wrong move and he's in cuffs for life! Well, she'll need me by her side one day to take him down once and for all,"

      Adrien smiles at her remark, and when she notices it, her smile grows as well. They head down the hall, but something about the place was more sickly than normal. Adrien knew that all hospitals were full of sick people, but something about this one seemed unnatural compared to others. He just couldn't put his finger on it.