The class trip.

The entire class patiently waits inside the school for the teacher to arrive. Rose and Juleka are sharing heart shapped cards with each other and calm and heartstruck smiles are on eachothers faces when they read it. (I ship those two. Deal with it.) Ivan and Mylène are exchanging cards, as well as kisses.
Valentines Day is here and the teacher wants to bring the kids to The Banks of Seine for a special celebration of the holiday. Chloe is already grabbing onto Adrien's arm while Sabrina holds onto the large bouquet of flowers shielding her face.
    Ayla is already peeking over to Marinette while her eyes scan the small card that she has. A smirk begins to grow on Ayla, and once Marinette notices it, she frantically covers the card with her arms. Her eyes are full of panic as shhe quickly turns her head around the entire classroom, trying to hide from Ayla.
    "Let me guess...." Ayla begins as she scoots closer to Marinette. "Is that card for a certain boy that sits extremely close to you?"
    Ayla instantly looks towards Adrien, who is now talking with Nino at the table. Marinette instantly freezes once Ayla says so and her body begins to stiffen. Her fingers begin to slide down to the card and roughly press against them.
     "What.... no!!!" Marinette nearly screams out, causing Ayla to roll her eyes. "Yes......"
"All you have to do is tell him that you like him," Ayla comforts Marinette as she places her hand on her shoulder. "It'll be a sinch,"
     Marinette only sinks into the table with her eyes peeled towards Adrien. He doesn't even seem to notice her watching him, causing her to sigh out in relief.
    "You know I can't do it Alya, even if I tried," Marinette sighs out to her with her voice full of dread. "I just have to be clumsy shy old me and soon enough I'll be tripping over and embarrass myself in front of him,"
     "All you have to do is give him the card," Alya happily advices Marinette with a smirk on her face. "This time he'll be able to know who wrote that card since it has your name on it and you won't have to say anything to him,"
     "I guess that could work," Marinette nearly stutters out as her fingers tap against the card.
"It's now or never Marinette," Tiki tells her as she tries to not be noticed. "If any time is the moment to tell your feelings then this is the perfect day!"
"I know Tiki," Marinette whispers to her bag. "But what if I stumble over myself or say gibberish and then toss the package right into the river itself. Adrien will probably think I'm crazy while I completely humiliate myself,"
"Marinette!!!" Tiki nearly yells out to her with slight annoyance in her voice. "He'll never know how you feel if you don't tell him! You have to do it sooner or later! If not, it could be too late by the time you finally do say your feelings!!!"
"But..... Adrien....." Marinette says but as she watches Adrien her stress begins to vanish while she stares at him, leaving a hanging Tiki.
    She continues to watch Adrien though, leaving Alya to try to break her out of Adrien land. The class had to leave quickly and they all gathered on the bus. Marinette is still next to Ayla, and even though Chloe tried to take a spot next to Adrien, Nino already had the spot.
"Utterly ridiculous!!!" Chloe screams out with rage in her eyes as she sits next to Sabrina.
As for Adrien and Nino, they are both talking about the special day. Nino has a small heart shapped box with a fake rose sewn into the edge, but it looked so convincing that Nino himself thought it was real till after he bought it.
      "I can't wait to give Alya this!" Nino happily tells Adrien as he glances back towards her with a smile on his face. "It's already insane that Valentines Day is already here,"
"My only Valentine is cheese," a small voice whispers from Adrien's bag. "Sweet, gooey, stinky cheese,"
Adrien's eyes widen in shock, and he looks at his pocket in an awkward way. Plagg doesn't even seem to notice Adrien's judgemental eyes before turning his head towards Nino once again.
     "Congratulations on being a couple," Adrien happily says to him. "For me it was a gift that my father even let me on this trip,"
     "Dude, what does he have against Seine to have to consider keeping you away from that place?" Nino scoffs out to Adrien.
    "I tried to ask him, but he would rather keep it to himself," Adrien sadly says to Nino as his head tilts down.
Nino is about to speak again, but his eyes glance to Adrien whom is looking out the buss window, only paying attention to his surroundings. His back is slightly arched while his fingers softly clutch onto the bus seat.
"Dude, is something wrong?" Nino asks Adrien and his eyes glance to the back of the bus where Ayla is. "Being lonely on Valentines Day must be tough,"
"Nothing is wrong Nino," Adrien quickly says, hoping to change the subject as soon as possible. "Loads of people are alone on Valentines Day. It's pretty common,"
Adrien continues to look out the window while Nino glances back towards Ayle, who is frantically waving her hands at him. He studies every motion she makes, but his mind still can't put the pieces together. The looks he is giving Ayla must have been strange because soon enough she takes her phone out of her pocket and begins to text him something.

Ayla-
This is the chance to get Marinette together with Adrien once and for all!!!

Nino~
I don't know Ayla. He looks pretty bummed about something.

Ayla~
This is a special Nino!!! If anything can make those two become a couple it's the Banks of Seine with some icecream on Valentines Day.

Nino~
Maybe we should just let them be. Last time we tried something Adrien thought she was scarred of him. Isn't it Valentines Day for us as well?

Ayla~
Please Nino. This is the day. I can feel it.

Nino~
Don't you feel it every day?

Ayla~
This time I'm certain!

Nino~
Okay. I'll do it for you babes.

Ayla~
Thank you. 3
Lov u.

Nino~
Luv u too.

      Nino ends the conversation and sighs to himself. He turns his head back towards Adrien, and watches him continue to glance out the window. He stares at him for a few more seconds before he finally says something.
    "Who do you plan on asking out for Valentines Day?" Nino happily asks Adrien while a sick feeling arouses in his gut. "Any girls that caught your eye?"
       "I think I may be better off alone this for Valentines Day," Adrien mopes out, letting sorrow grasp onto him. "Without her, I'm not sure if I'll ever need another Valentine,"
      "Really?" Nino says out in surprise and he looks back to Marinette. "Does she have dark blue hair and blue eyes?"
     "Uhhh...." Adrien begins as he stares at Nino for a few seconds. "Yeah. She does. She is also the most amazing person I have ever met,"
    "Cheese is underrated," Plagg whines. "Besides, I don't see the point with you not getting a Valentine. Maybe one of the girls in class can tolerate you. I can give you a few suggestions,"
    Luckily for Adrien, Nino is too busy signaling Ayla, making it safe for him to talk to Plagg.
     "Plagg, it would be cheating if I left Ladybug," Adrien begins. "I don't think any of the girls would want to be my Valentine as well,"
    "Don't say I didn't warn you kid," Plagg nearly laughs out, causing Adrien to give him a funny look.
    "About this girl...." Nino begins. "Is she on this bus that we are sitting on right now?"
    "I'm not sure," Adrien stammers out. "I don't even know who this girl is,"
   "How can you know nothing about a girl you're in love with?" Nino awkwardly asks Adrien.
    "It was love at first sight," Adrien happily says to Nino, feeling alot better now that he's thinking about Ladybug.
   "Dude, it's Marinette, isn't it?" Nino says to Adrien, and Adrien freezes for a second with wide eyes.
   "Oh course not. That would be ridiculous!!! Utterly ridiculous!!!" Chloe rudely yells out of the blue. "You're lucky I am feeling merciful because of Adrikens or else my father would have banished you for even thinking such a thing! If he was in love with anyone, it would be me!"
    "Yeah right," Nino thinks to himself before Chloe yells out loud enough for the entire bus to hear.
   "I've got a present so glamorous for Adrikens that he could never refuse!" Chloe yells out as Sabrina applauses her.
    "Way to go Chloe!!!" Sabrina cheers out.
    "Thank you Sabrina," Chloe happily says. "My father should be at the banks with the gift. I'm sure Adrikens will adore it,"
    "Thanks for thinking about me Chloe," Adrien happily says to her. "I'm sure the gift will be very nice,"
    "It better be, or my father will be in for quite a treat," Chloe says with a threatening tone.
   The bus comes to a halt and the students nearly tumbled. Most of them clinged onto the seats, hoping to not fall off. The bus driver quickly looks back to see if everyone else is okay.
    "Did anyone else think an akuma was attacking at first?" Ayla asks everyone. "That would have been great for the Ladyblog,"
    "So when a akuma kidnaps you your first thought is to record everything?" Juleka asks Ayla.
    "You bet!!!" Ayla cheers out. "Who knows. The next akuma could be any of us,"
    "Ayla!!!" Marinette yells out. "Today is Valentines Day. The last thing that should happen is a negative emotion!"
    "Relax girl. I'll make sure nothing will happen to you," Ayla happily says. "Ladybug, and Chat can help if they want,"
    "I don't think you can overpower an akuma Ayla," Rose says to her with a bit of fear in her voice.
    "Watch me!" Ayla says with too much pride, causing Marinette to sigh.
    The girls continue to joke around, while Marinette is too busy watching Adrien. Just seeing him makes butterflies appear in her stomach. She doesn't even notice the giant smirk on Ayla's face.
"Me. Having a crush on Marinette?" Adrien ponders to himself only to shake it off. "Nonsense. She's just a friend,"
"One day you're going to regret saying that," Plagg says to Adrien, causing him to become confused.
"Okay class, we're here!!!" Caline Bustier happily cheers out to the class and the bus stops at the Banks of Seine.