Let's do this!

Harry´s POV:

This girl is weird. No normal girl throws a knife at their mothers picture, simple as that. Not even arguable. Harry´s words of wisdom. Not that I would tell Olivia that she was weird sens she probably would throw a knife at me to then. Or would she? She´s always blushing when she´s around us.

“Harry?” Olivia´s voice said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“I asked if you wanted omelet for breakfast” she smiled. She has got a really pretty smile, it lights up the room.

“Er yeah sure” I smiled back. “Do you want some help?”

“Thanks but Harry you´re a guest” she replied and got a carton of eggs from the fridge.

“I would still love to help” I said and picked up a knife and grabbed a tomato and started to chop it up.

We worked quite side by side and it felt good to use my hands again. Well at least it did until I cut myself in the thump when I was chopping mushrooms.

“Aww!” I screamed and Olivia grabbed my hand and put it under the tap to clean the wound.

“I´m sorry” I mumbled embarrassed when she got out a plastered to put on my finger.

“What are you apologizing for?” Olivia smiled as she carefully wrapped the plastered around my thumb. “It´s not like you did it on porpoise right?”

“No it wasn´t” I smirked. “I don´t cut, if I ever do self medicate I prefer a good drink” I joked but she stared worried at me.

“Harry don´t joke about things like that” she warned me.

“Sorry did´t know it was a sensible subject” I whispered and lifted her head up so that she would look me in the eye. “You really confuse me sometimes” I told her as I rubbed my thumb (the one without plastered) along her jawline.

A voice coughed and I turned my head to see Louis in the doorway.

“I´m sorry to interrupt this little love fest but I´m hungry” he smirked and Olivia pulled away from me and grabbed a plate with omelet and gave it to him.

“Tell the others that I´ll be right out with their food” she blushed and Louis nodded before he grabbed my shirt and dragged me with him.

“Stay away from her mate” he warned me and I starred at him.

“Louis you have a girlfriend” I told him.

“It´s not because of me you stupid twit” Louis said and rolled his eyes. “Can´t you see that Liam is crazy for her?”

Was he serious? Liam liked Olivia? That´s not fair, I saw her first! I know that I am being childish but come on, if I can´t have her neither can Liam. I´m a good guy, I stepped away to not break her heart and he should do the same.

I sat down and glared at Liam across the table. He was doing the exact same thing towards me and it felt like we were having a stare off.

“Breakfast is served!” Olivia announced and put down our plates.

“Thanks Liv” I smiled and she started to blush. Liam´s eyes turned dark and I felt a warm feeling inside. Nicknames are great and I came up with one first.

Olivia´s POV:

Harry you little tease, I can see what you are trying to do and unfortunately it´s working pretty well sens I´m smirking like crazy. But I don´t like you that way, it´s all because of your dimples, curls and cheeky personality.

“Well guys enjoy breakfast and I´ll see you in two hours” I told them and strolled of. I grabbed my hat and my boots and walked out to the stable. I have to practice for the upcoming competition and I am not going to let some students from England/Ireland come in my way.

I got my horse and I put up the barrels so that I could train. A lot of money are at stake and if I win I'll maybe even afford to go to collage a semester or two.

“Okay boy” I whispered into his ear.

“Let´s do this!”

I´m sorry that it took so long for me to update but I did´t really know what to write and this chapter sort of suck but you know:/

If you don´t know what barrel racing is check out the video on the side :)

Lots of love to ya all and how about voting and commenting? :)

XOXO Muddybuddies