Beautiful

Liam´s POV:

I was watching Olivia as she was training in the paddock. She and the big black horse moved in sync and they moved fast around the barrels. I couldn't stop thinking about her and Harry. They had seemed a little to friendly for my taste, like the kiss we shared yesterday didn't matter. Was she falling for Harry? I mean Harry is my best friend but he is definitely not the kinda guy that a girl that just had her first kiss should date. Her first kiss ever and that kiss she shared with me.

“He's beautiful isn't he?” a female voice said and I turned around to see a woman that looked a lot like Olivia. I assumed that she was her mother and also the owner of the ranch.

“I'm sorry but I'm not following” I said. Olivia is a girl. Right?

“The horse she said” and took out a cigaret. “It's a real beauty. It's a shame that we have to sell him”.

“Oh poor Olivia” I sighed and looked at her again. Her face was concentrated but she had a huge smile on her lips.

“Yeah well she doesn't know” her mother said and lighted the cigaret. “A man called yesterday and said that he was interested so depending on how the competition goes on Saturday the horse might be gone by Monday”.

Olivia doesn't know? How can she don't know? If her horse is going to be sold isn't she suppose to be the first to know.

“Well I guess you know best sens you're the owner” I said and put some weight on “owner”.

“Actually Olivia got the horse from her dad when she turned ten but the ranch isn't doing very well so we don't have much of a choice” she said and took a smoke. “Do you want?” she asked and held out the cigaret but I shook my head. I could see Harry heading towards the paddock with a huge grin on his face and what looked like a flower in his hand.

What was that curly boy up to?

Harry's POV:

“Hey Liv” I smiled as Olivia got of her horse. Her cheeks were red from the effort. But her hazel eyes, they were sparkling.

“Oh hey Harry” she smiled and walked up to me. The black horse she had been riding put his head on her shoulder and blew warm air in her hair. She closed her sparkling eyes for a second and I could see how she liked the closeness she had to her horse. Her eyes were still closed so I decided to have some fun. I took a step towards her and put my face next to hers. With one hand I took of her cowboy hat and with the other I put the flower I had in my hand behind her ear.

“I forgot to tell you how beautiful you looked this morning” I whispered in her ear. My arm was touching hers and I could feel how she was shivering.

“Harry what are you up to?” she whispered and took a step back, giving me a glare but I could see how she was blushing and a little smile was playing on her lips.

“Nothing I just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful” I smirked and the smile on her lips grew bigger.

“What's up?” I could hear Liam´s voice say from behind be and sighed. Why did he have to come right now?

“Oh not much” Olivia smiled. “Harry is just being his usual weird him” she winked at me and I smiled.

“It looked great by the way” Liam flattered. “The riding”.

“Thanks” Olivia smiled. “But if you guys excuse me I have to move the barrels”.

“Let me do it” I said quick.

“Are you sure Harry?” she asked and I could see a teasing glimpse in her eyes. “They're really heavy”.

“Don't worry love, I'll help him” Liam said cocky and , OMG, he flexed his biceps. Was he kidding me.

“Well guys while you take away the barrels I'm going to go and unsaddle” Olivia smiled and to my disappointment she left.

I went over to a barrel and lifted it up when I heard Louis teasing voice saying,

“Wow you guys are really whipped if you are showing of your muscles to a girl that isn't even here!”