We're of to a great start!

Niall´s POV:

We got out of the truck. I looked around, seeing a big house, a stable and some little cabins. It was so quite here. The only thing I could here were the others deep breaths and Olivia throwing the bags of the trunk. I looked beyond the buildings and all I could see was, well nothing.

“Cool place” Harry said but he wasn´t looking at the view. He had his eyes plastered on Olivia´s ass as she was bending down to pick up his bag.

“Let me take that!” Liam exclaimed and took the bag from her. He smiled at her and she blushed a bit looking back into his eyes. There eyes were locked in each others and I wondered what my fiend was up to. I mean, she is pretty but Liam would´t try something with a girl that lives in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the planet and that he lied to? Or would he?

We all took a few bags ourselves and Olivia showed us the way to our cabins.

“So we got one each for you but if you prefer to share that´s okay to” she smiled.

“Dibs on Liam” I smirked. He looked at me funny but I just smirked at him. I have to keep an eye on him now so that he don´t do anything stupid. I´m all for being normal for a week but I am not comfortable with him flirting with this girl if he is´t honest.

“Well I am going to let you guys get settled in” Olivia said. “How about we meet at the main house in one hour?”.

“Sounds great, love” Harry smiled and showed of his dimples. “And if you need help out of that oil shirt just halloo and I´ll come running”.

Olivia´s cheeks turned red and Liam´s eyes turned black.

“I´ll keep that in mind” She replied and walked away, clearly embarrassed.

“You´re such a dick Harry!” Liam raged and slapped Harry over the head before he took his bag and walked into the cabin.

“Oww!” Harry yelled. “What´s with him today? First he lies and then he hits me?”

“He has been corrupted to the dark side by Tommo here” Zayn yawned and scratched his head as he jerked is neck at Louis

“Your blaming me?!” Louis startled, but most as a joke. “Classic, something goes wrong and it´s my fault. It´s not my fault that Liam decided to tell a lie and that Harry is a dick, but sure blame me!”. He pouted and went into his own cabin as well.

“Great start to the vacation lads!” I smirked and went in to mine and Liam´s cabin. I need to have a talk with my friend. No matter what Louis and Zayn says, this is not like him.