Chapter 4: Operation Imbecile (Reaction)

I woke up at around 6 in the morning. 'Well, I did go to sleep yesterday earlier than I usually do' I thought to myself. I decided to eat a French Toast for breakfast, I had the ingredients so without wasting much time, I prepared it and gulped it down. Yum!

After that, I decided to take a shower, I remained in the shower longer than expected and when I came out, I saw that there was still some time left for class. I decided to leave earlier today.

I got dressed, took my bag and left the dorms and proceeded towards my class. On my way there, I saw Horikita. She must've sensed my presence as she turned around to look at me, not that I hid my presence anyways. She gestured me to come towards her and so I did. As I caught up to her, she spoke up.

Amasawa: Oo~ that looks like a fated encounter.

Miyamura: I've already had my fated encounter with Honami! Why would I even want another one?!

"You're early, Miyamura-kun."

"I could say the same, Horikita."
She started glaring at me, so I spoke up.

Ryuen: kukuku you say like she scared you.

Miyamura: she can be scary at times.

"I just went to sleep earlier yesterday night so I happened to wake up earlier."

"I see."

"Yeah. Oh, by the way, did you guys find any leads relating to Sudo's case?"

"I thought you told Ayanokouji to that you will take care of this. And to answer your question, no, we haven't."

I guess she must've heard it when I told Ayanokouji. Such a bitch.
Typical Horikita.

Everybody started laughing and Horikita stabbed me, again.

Miyamura: Ouch.

Horikita: Don't ask why because you deserved this one.

Sudo: Oi! Don't call Suzune a bitch!

Miyamura: Uh...sure. (sarcastically)

"I see. Well, I managed to find one."

"What did you find?"

"A witness, that too from our own class."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Who is it?"

"Sakura Airi."

"That shy girl?"

"Yeah. You noticed it too, right? That she held her head down when Hirata asked for witnesses."

Everybody: He's observant!

"Yeah"

"That's why I confronted her and one thing led to another and she ended up telling me that she'll act as a witness."

"I see. Thank you for that."

"No need."

"Miyamura-kun."

"Yes?"

"I want you to attend Sudo's trial with me today."

"Are you sure you want it to be me? I mean, wouldn't Ayanokouji be better?"