•🌙•Chapter 1•🌙•

Razor's POV

By the way this is kinda a past thing so in this part Razor is twelve years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a quiet beeping sound, and the soft voice of an older woman.

I couldn't tell what was going on, am I dead?

"Hello?" she says quietly, I felt my eyelids lift as my eyes met with a middle aged woman in light brown hair and emerald green eyes.

She looks back at me, with what seems to be a hint of worry on her face. I look down and realize the baggy teal clothing I'm in, and an oddly shaped bed. A thin white cloth covering most of my body.

"W-...Who are you?.." I ask under my breath.

"My name is Lisa. What's your name sweetie?" She replies with a gentle smile.

"Razor." I tell her and look down at my wrist, there was some sort of band wrapped around it.

"Where is Razor?" I ask the pretty woman.

"You're in a hospital, do you remember anything from the last time you were conscious?"

Remember what?..

"No." I reply.

"Hmm.. Alright." She sighs as she looks down, away and out the window.

"Razor. I'm taking you in."

"But you're a stranger." My lupical has always told me not to trust strangers, because they could be dangerous.

"No. Razor need to go back to lupical."

Lisa looks back at me, as if she's holding back something.

"You're not able to go back Razor." She says.

I look down.

What does she mean I can't go back?

"Razor, you're just gonna have to stay strong okay? The Knights of Favonius have decided to put you under my custody."

I'm scared to hear about what happened? What really happened that I don't remember and why does it have something to do with my lupical?

Lisa stands up slowly and pulls me into a hug. It feels nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

Present time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Razor! Come on downstairs and eat! I made Puppy paw hash browns and ham!" Lisa calls to her son.

Razor finishes changing into his usual clothing.

"Coming!" He says as he runs down the stairs, and into the dining room.

Razor pulls out one of the chairs at the table. Lisa walks over to him with two plates.

"I know one of your favorite dishes was hash browns, and ham aswell. So I put in a little effort into making these for you, cutie." She smiles and hands the fluffy gray haired boy the meal she cooked for him.

"Thank you, mom." He says and smiles back.

"You're welcome sweetie." She replies and kisses the top of his head. She walks upstairs to get ready for work.

Razor finishes eating his food right before his mom leaves for work. "Hey, Razor I'm gonna head to work. You're allowed to go out but make sure to be safe, okay?"

Razor nods.

Lisa smiles and then closes the door behind her. Though they live in Mondstadt, they live in a small cottage in the corner of the city. So going places still takes a bit of a walk.

Razor walks back upstairs and sleeps for awhile, since there was nothing else to do.

After awhile of sleeping he decides to go out, might aswell do something.

He puts on his boots and walks out of the small house. As he's walking he notices a boy with pale ash-gray hair wandering around Mondstadt. He decides to just keep walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bennett's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I wanted to see if Katheryne at the adventurers guild had any commissions available. I was walking over there when I saw a gray haired boy in the corner of my eye.

I have never seen him before in all honesty, but that's probably because I'm usually out adventuring, and almost always get trapped in places for long periods of time.

He looks cool to hang out with, but I don't want to bother him right now. Maybe I'll greet him later, but first I have to focus on my commissions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats! You have finished the first chapter :] !

Yes I know this was short, and honestly kind of bad too. But I'm getting there! I'll probably have a schedule for posting on here but I'm not sure about what I want to do yet with it.

I'll be posting frequently though! I have the chapters lined up, and some of it has already been written out. But I have to edit them! So they take some time.

Remember, this story is a slow burn, meaning they won't get together for a little while.

Thank you guys for reading !

🌙