•🌙•Chapter 8•🌙•

Third person POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The gray-haired boy doesn't reply and l suddenly grabs onto Bennett's hand as he walks back towards the tent.

He immediately shoved him into the tent gently

He gets in aswell and sits down. Razor grabs the blanket and spreads it across the ground.

Razor looks at Bennett or a solid minute and then pushes him down to lay on his side facing him.

Razor lifts the blanket up and covers both him and the ash-blonde haired male that couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"Now we can share." He smiles softly.

"T-that's true." Bennett shys away as his face starts to turn beet red.

Within the next minute they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning

Bennett's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear sizzling from outside, I had just woken up. Razor was gone too.

I peek outside of the small tent and see Razor cooking meat. I don't know where he got the resources but he was definitely cooking.

He turns to face me and smiles "morning Bennett."

"Good morning Razor." I reply.

"Here!" He says and gives me a mushroom skewer.

I thank him and climb out of the small tent.

"Now, after we eat we are gonna get all the way to Liyue! We are already pretty close."

"Okay." He replies and starts chewing on a piece of ham.

After we eat we gather our things and continue walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to when they get to Liyue because I'm tired.

Third person POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Bennett exclaimed as he puts his hands on his hips proudly.

"Yay."

"What do you want to do first now that we are here?" The ash-blonde haired boy holds Razor's hands excitedly.

"Well.. We can go find somewhere to sleep." Razor replies and starts to get a little excited aswell.

"Okay! There has to be an inn here somewhere."

The boys walk around the streets of Liyue as they look for an inn to stay at.

"Do you guys need any help?" A dark navy-haired boy asks.

"Oh, yeah! Do you know where any inns are?" Bennett asks him.

"Yes there are a few around here! There's a more popular one called Wangshu inn, I can take you there if you want. It's not too far."

"That would be awesome! Thank you so much."

"I'm Xingqiu by the way, and this is Chongyun." He says as the light blue-haired boy waves.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Bennett and this is my best friend Razor!"

Xingqiu and Chongyun wave to Razor and Razor waves back.

"Alright let's get going" Xingqiu says as he walks ahead of everyone else.

"And Chongyun you're allowed to head back to the house, I gave you a key didn't I?"

Chongyun looks away and rubs the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah... But I wanted to come with you."

"Oh" Xingqiu looks away with slight embarrassment showing.

"O-okay! You can come too! Now let's make this quick before it gets dark!" Xingqiu walks farther away at a slightly faster pace than before.

After he starts to calm down the rest catch up with him.

"Why did you help us anyway?" Bennett asks.

"Because you both looked confused, and you guys don't look like locals either."

"Yeah that's cause we aren't." Bennett replies and rubs the back of his neck.

"Well where are you guys from then?"

"We are from Mondstadt!" he says excitedly.

"That's nice. I know someone from Mondstadt, he worked together with me on a book I was writing. I have great respect for him."

"Woah!" Bennett gasps.

"Alright, we're here. All you guys have to do is check in for a room and then you'll be set." Explains the navy-blue haired boy.

"Thank you." Razor and Bennett thank them simultaneously.

"We will be on our way then." Xingqiu waves them bye and grabs onto Chongyun.

Bennett and Razor head inside the Wangshu inn to meet a woman and her cat at the front desk.

"Hello! And what can I do for you two this evening?" The woman asks in a sweet tone.

"Can we get a room?" Bennett asks politely.

"Sure! That'll be 5,000 mora."

Bennett rummages through the small pouch he carries and hands the woman the fees.

"Here's your room key, and have a nice night!" She says.

"Thanks, you too!" Bennett and Razor wave the woman off as they walk up to the next floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry these last couple chapters aren't making sense. I'm kinda burnt out. But I promise they'll get good when the time comes, which will be whenever I see the time being right.

Anyways good night, I need my sleep.

🌙