CH 19;shocking news of a family that become mysterious to everyone

I requested to all the readers not to skip the "note to read compulsory" at the end of story. And please make sure you guys all read it.😊

Chapter-19

~~~~~~

Shinhye asked, " what were the names of the two babies."

Jisoo replied, "they are Hyungji and Anna"

After she told everyone the name of the two babies

After she told everyone the name of the two babies. Everyone played and tease two little babies. They were so cute that they were laughing very hard everytime Anna said something in her child cute
Voice.

When they were playing Lisa drag Jisoo to Jisoo's room and asked, "sooyaa why didn't you never told me about the twin. Do you know how worried I was. But you know I was so happy when jiwook oppa and yoona unnie told me you were living well at Chicago. They also said that you want to have some time alone peacefully. But sooyaa at least you must tell me about the twin."

Jisoo speak slowly as she pulled Lisa down on her bed to sit down, "Lisa I know, I wanna stay quiet for some time. But later Jennie and Yoongi found out about me so yeah."

" That Yoongi and Jennie both know... but why.. why .... why didn't they told me a single word."

"Lisa I know you were sad or angry to me but believe me I wanna make a perfect Comeback like today."

"No today comeback of yours is not just perfect it's a marvelous and Savage Comeback. Do you when you walk with your boyfriend or should I say.... fiancé you look soooo freaking awesome. "

"Haha Lisa you again started your drama."

"Though sooyaa who is the father of Nana and Hyungji."

Before Jisoo speak there came a couple, saying, "Lisa thing will be more complicated so let her tell us when she fell it's okay."