CH 35: Wanna know why I despised you and your family

Finally I could uploaded after a long while on this very special day of all the ARMY family.

As everyone knows today's is our cute little bunny, the Golden Maknae of bangtan BIRTHDAY turning 1 years more older than last year.

Let's celebrate for him at the end of this story story also.

As a celebration of our Kookie birthday!

Chapter-35

~~~~~~~

When Taehyung came to the place, it turn out to be an abandon building.

Despite the dark night he went inside as soon as he got off.

While walking he meet a man on the door, that man assist him to God knows where.

After walking up for three story case of the abandon house he was told to enter a room.

When he enter there he saw a child being tied at the middle of the room. And a man sitting there back facing him.

But he know who the man was just by seeing the back, knowing who it was and seeing him after that year his blood boiled, even though he have known it was him.

The child have wound and blood on her face, seeing that Taehyung wants to kill the man in front of him.

Just then the man turn back around at Taehyung, "Long time no see Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung just looked at him coldly and he turn to looked at the little girl, than he went towards the girl but without his knowledge there he saw her with gun pointing at the little girl.

Seeing the gun Taehyung stay on his feet,

Then the woman chuckled at said to him, "Surprise Tae, nice to meet you"

Knowing taehyung don't reply, she chuckled and called one of man from the door which a well build man came in.

The man who still sat on the chair said, "K bring the little girl out."

Taehyung open his mouth looking at them deadly, "where she you bringing her out?"

Tzuyu chuckled as she walked towards the man who sat as the little girl is taken out, "nothing we are going to have some chat so we let her out or do you wanna make her hear us."