CH 41 : Staying there until it open and there, UNIVERSE

Chapter-41

~~~~~~

"Yes, I want everyone to know that I love this woman, who is here with me, with all of my life,

I don't find any reason not to love her.

Her support, care and love are all matters to me.

She more than anything I treasure in this life.

I'm so happy to get her precious love and care but I come to know I'm not good enough for her.

I have done many bad things but still she loves to her extent. I once a bad husband who is always cold and not care for his wife but I want to change for the better just to be hers."

After saying this suddenly Taehyung stood up from his sit and sat on this knee in front of Jisoo. Which gives everyone a surprise where the most domineering CEO is now in knees. Just the he continue...

"So here, I'm sincerely apologizing to you, I'm sorry for not being a good husband and a dad. And I wanna ask from you is just to give me a chance to show you how much I love you more than my life to be a good father who care for his wife and a children. Will you give me a chance Mrs. Jisoo?"

Jisoo look at Taehyung with her hands on mouth with a glossy eyes.

Never she thought he would be kneeling for her forgiveness in front of the world, I mean since it is a conference it can easily be seen by whole world

On the other hand everyone also can see Taehyung eyes becoming teary and looking at Jisoo with hopeful eyes.