chapter 1

{Mel's pov}

Edited July 5th 2021

I wake up to a ringing noise my stupid alarm agh my head felt like it was ringing I quickly turned it off giving my head a moment of silence before I was interrupted to a thousand texts from Jackson (my bff) complaing about what to wear I groaned in annoyance but then called him at 6am god I'm insane I thought to myself.  "Hey Jackson whatsup"  " What do you mean what's up idk what to wear!" Jackson says basically whining.  "God Jackson your a pain in the butt how about your white jumper with a collar underneath and some jeans simple."  "I don't wanna look like a teacher Mel! Ugh also butt? really?, you can curse( cuss) now it's not that big of a deal!" Jackson says,  "whatever if you don't want my help I've gotta get dressed and ready myself! Toodles" I say sarcastically, mocking Jessica from before summer break.

Now what to wear oh god I search through my closet and pull out a white half tank top and a pair of light denim shorts, I brushed my hair and it was really wavy today I then did some light makeup I grab some things into my small light grey backpack and grab the nearest pair of trainers which was some white chunky shoes then I went to brush my teeth and freshen up a bit

{Jade's pov}

Omg when will she be down here, I made her favourite pancakes! I can't belive my little girl is growing up I'm glad she has amazing friends though. "MEL! Mel! HURRY FOR BREAKFAST! You don't wanna be late!" I call  "Sorry mum I'm coming! I'll be down in a sec." She calls while I hear her running down the stairs.  Her eyes widen "Omg mum pancakes my favourite thank you so much!" She says with the sweetest look in her eyes.  "It's alright sweetie I hope you enjoy!"

{Mels pov}

Omg my mum is the sweetest I look at the pancakes on the table they had maple syrup all over them with blueberries, raspberries and starberries  over the side it looked really pretty but,  I had to dig in.

{20 minutes later} (She takes a while to eat okay?)

I hear a knock at the door "Oh mum that's probably Jackson and Kate I better go thanks again this was amazing!" I shout to her while going outside. "Hurry come on get your ass in here I don't wanna be late on my first day!" Jackson calls  I look at Jackson he looked super cute he has a pink jumper on and some pink tracksuit bottoms to match and Kate had a beautiful yellow and white jumpsuit on it looked so good on her. I stopped staring at them when they saw me looking and jumped into the car happily.

{Sorry another 10 minutes later} we arrive at school.

I freeze when I see all the people I feel my heart pounding I haven't seen this many people in forever! everybody's scanning everyone after the summer break, I didn't even hear Kate talking to me "Sorry what Kate?" I say still nervous "let's go? Remember don't worry we're here for you Mel." Jackson replies "yeah you don't have to worry" he says while hugging me "thanks guys I feel reassured let's go I guess." We walk out of the car and go on our way to the school Jackson and Kate either side of me like body guards they've always done that I've never understood why though, as we were walking I catch a glance of someone new? It must of been a new student he has white hair and grey mysterious eyes he looks really good looking  I catch him look at Me and I look away who is he?

We get into the school and Kate turns to face me straight away "I saw you checking out that new hottie" Kate says teasing me "I was not and you know I don't like words like that can you stop" " omg Mel your so innocent you still even a virgin and you haven't even kissed anyone or called anyone hot or sexy and you don't like any words to do with sex." She says while rolling her eyes "whatever I guess the new guy is kinda hot... ugh no what am I saying! I have English now I gotta go cya!" I shout to them without letting them say another word.

I walk into English and sit in my usual seat nobody beside me because Kate scared everyone away idk why but she's so protective of me, Jackson is also so protective I pulled out my books and got ready to write notes until I looked up to see him, the new boy he was so tall and handsome he then spoke to me with his deep voice "can I sit here?."  But before I could answer he sat down beside me.

{Luscus (the new boy)} pov

I sat beside this beautiful girl she's nothing like I've seen before she looks shy, she has long wavy brown hair and beautiful blue eyes I just want her to look at me so I can gaze into her eyes fuck she's hot I thought to myself I could just imagine fucking her right now I can get anyone I want so, now I want her. but I can't get distracted from my mission.

{Mels pov}

I turn to see the new boy staring at me I blush and look away as fast as possible  I then feel a a strong hand touch my thigh "AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shout and stand up
Everyone is looking at me so I sit down and try not to embarrass myself even more I moved my seat as far away from him as I could which wasn't very far as he was right beside me I was angry but it kinda felt good, oh my gosh I don't even know what I'm thinking! I buried myself in my notes blushing hard I looked at him and his eyes looked furious he was giving me a deadly look I got scared. why was he looking at me like that? What was he gonna do?

The bell rang and everyone left the classroom even the teacher I watched as the new boy leaves except he stops he doesn't leave he locks the door? My heart began pounding whats going on? Before I could think even futher He then said "I get what I want and I want you cutie so you do as I say." He said with a stern look. I just stood there frozen I felt my eyes starting to tear up I began to cry I couldn't help it he sounded so scary and so controlling  before I knew it he walked up to me grabbed my chin leaned in a kissed me it felt amazing it felt like volts of electricity going through my whole body he felt strong and controlling his lips were amazing he then whispered in my ear "I go by daddy to you" he winked then left. I? What just happened My first kiss I was so confused I just stood there then realised I have to get to my other class I prayed he wasn't in it or did I wish he was I'm just confused and mixed up I thought to myself.

Ooo what's gonna happen next? What class is next and is lucus our sexy new boy gonna be there? Who knows.