chapter 2

{Mel's pov}

Edited 5th July 2021

I look at my schedule to see pe is next ugh I forgot my pe kit! Now I'm probably gonna have to borrow one of the really really REALLY revealing pe kits ugh  (imagine brown hair)

I put on the pe kit and go outside and see Kate "Hahahagh you forgot your pe kit!" Kate laughs at me "Kate stop its not funny my boobs are gonna fall out of this!" I complain  "sucks to be you" She continues to laugh

{Lucus pov}

My baby girl looks so sexy right now fuck she's mine I'll show her that I walk confidently over to my babygirl "Hey baby" I say to her winking "o-oh uh h-hi again." She stutters softly god she's killing me I'm rock solid right now what she's does to me is insane.

{At lunch}

"Agh! Your speaking to Mr hottie and he's calling you baby Oooo I like your style mel!"  "I barely know him!" I say realising he's behind me he grabs me by the arm and pulls me into the disabled bathroom. "Your in trouble babygirl" he says with dark eyes "I'm sorry I was joking"  "your sorry what?" He says looking furious  "I don't know idk what you want!" I scream tears rolling down my cheeks he then pushes me against the wall "I told you to call me DADDY and you do not RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" He says screaming he looked as if he would kill me, I was so scared "take off your shorts" he says "w-what?" I say quietly "Take them off now"  "o-okay daddy" I say take my shorts off and standing awkwardly in my black thongs  "Take those off and put these on and you must keep them on this whole week." "But I need to change them every day!" "NO" he shouted I was confused but covered myself as I put on the underwear he told me to.

{Lucus's pov}

She covered herself so elegantly I'm pretty sure she's a virgin she looked so awkward and scared getting undressed I didn't even see anything but little did she know its punishment time I took a small controller from out of my back pocket and pressed a button that said 5
"AH! daddy what are you doing!" She cried "punishment time babygirl" I then put the vibrator to 10 "AH STOP PLEASE DADDY PLEASE" She said before letting out a loud moan I turn it off and winked before I leave.

{Mel's pov}

He left he just left this punishment feels kinda good but its weird I don't like it I hope he's not serious about this punishment thing, I think before leaving the bathroom. I sat beside Kate and Jackson again and they didn't question anything all I could think about was daddy I didn't even know his real name.
"MELLISA ADAMS PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE THIS INSTANT" came from the speaker I rushed to the office wondering what I have done wrong

As I walk into the office i see daddy and the principal, Mr Smith as I sat down beside lucus in a chair facing Mr Smith, he then said to me "Mellisa-" Mr Smith got intruppted "its mel sir" I said
"Sorry mel but I would like to ask if you would consider tutoring our new student luke here everyday afterschool?" "What?! Idk wait no thanks sir" I say firmly until I feel the buzzing feeling again "a-Actually sir I'll do it!" The buzzing stopped I signed with relief. "great you guys can go to the library now then go home" Mr Smith said (don't ask where half the day went also its friday)

We don't say anything until we get to the library and I give him an angry look "babygirl don't look at me like that" he says smirking "Whatever" I say grumping "babygirl come sit on my lap" he called "w-what daddy?" I said thinking I heard him say the wrong thing " you know what I said babygirl do not make me repeat myself." He scowled. I then sat on his lap and he turned me to face him I felt something hard underneath me "uh what Is that hard thing?" I said confused "you're joking right?" He laughs  "uh no?" I say "it's my d*ck it gets hard when I'm turned on" he says laughing I blush and squirm about "fuck" he moans I move my legs to go either side of his chest so I could face him and I just look into his eyes they're so mysterious I thought until he grabbed my butt and started rocking me forwards and backwards on his lap it felt really good "d-Daddy" I stuttered "Yes babygirl" he says as he rocks me harder "I feel something weird" his d*ck was pushing against my  p*ssy and it felt so good I don't even know what I'm saying but I wanted it so bad then something happened I felt shivers go down my whole body and I felt extremely wet I didn't know what happened until he said "fuck you came everywhere you could of told me you were gonna cum! Now we have to clean your shorts and my jeans." He says annoyed "what is cum?" I say confused looking up at him "fuck your so innocent this was probably your first time" he said I was still confused but It felt amazing.

{Lucus's pov}

Fuck I'm pretty sure she's a virgin that's even hotter my d*ck is throbing I want to be inside her but I kinda like her, I think I'm gonna take my time with her she's beautiful and different she's not a toy. maybe I could have a relationship with her oh god no no no idk what I'm thinking! "daddy what's this white stuff on us?" She says sweetly god she's like a child she's so cute and small and innocent "that doesn't matter baby ill handle it just go home"

{Mels pov}

He stops me just before I leave and throws me a paper ball I take it and begin to walk home it's been a confusing day, 1 thing I know is I can't stop thinking about lucus I want more of him it felt so good god idk what I'm turning into I just better get home before I worry mum she doesn't know I stayed late at school oh gosh neither do Kate or jackson they've probably called the police and all sorts I laugh while thinking about it, then realise they actually would, I began to run home when I remembered that.

What happens next who knows? Also what's in that paper ball also where does lucus live also how old is he does Mel like him he likes her but is confused stay tuned for chapter 3 to find out!.

Vote for chapter 3